WTS - 2 VIP troubadour festival tickets

1,144 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by flytxag
flytxag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2 in our party have a conflict and can't make it. 2 VIP tickets asking $225 each. PM or reply for more information.
Keller6Ag91
AG
This is NOT tickets to the concert, correct?
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
Wicked Good Ag
I believe it would include both concert and advanced BBQ time
flytxag
AG
Here is what is included with the VIP ticket. From the festival website.

Troubadour VIP (12:00 PM entry, SOLD OUT!): VIP tickets include a special VIP entrance with hour-earlier entry (12:00 PM) into the BBQ sampling that includes UNLIMITED samples (with shorter lines!) from 35 of the best BBQ joints in Texas that lasts until 4:00 PM. You'll also receive a festival t-shirt, and access to an exclusive VIP grove at Aggie Park with a private bar where your first two beers are on us, flushable and air-conditioned bathrooms, and standing room-only access in front of the stage. Additional food will be available after 4:00 PM from local food trucks and any BBQ restaurants that choose to sell food. Some seating will be provided, but you may also bring a basic folding chair to sit in designated areas.
Keller6Ag91
AG
flytxag said:

Troubadour VIP (12:00 PM entry, SOLD OUT!): VIP tickets include a special VIP entrance with hour-earlier entry (12:00 PM) into the BBQ sampling that includes UNLIMITED samples (with shorter lines!) from 35 of the best BBQ joints in Texas that lasts until 4:00 PM. You'll also receive a festival t-shirt, and access to an exclusive VIP grove at Aggie Park with a private bar where your first two beers are on us, flushable and air-conditioned bathrooms, and standing room-only access in front of the stage. Additional food will be available after 4:00 PM from local food trucks and any BBQ restaurants that choose to sell food. Some seating will be provided, but you may also bring a basic folding chair to sit in designated areas.

Thank you. So no concert.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
flytxag
AG
Yes, concert is included. That is the portion in the description where you get access to the standing room at the front of the stage. You can always set up chairs in the open area like many did last year as well.

VIP tickets include everything.
Keller6Ag91
AG
flytxag said:

Yes, concert is included. That is the portion in the description where you get access to the standing room at the front of the stage. You can always set up chairs in the open area like many did last year as well.

The George Strait concert is included? If so, I'll take them.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
flytxag
AG
Haha. I wish. You can see the 2nd best country singer from the 90s, Travis Tritt.

Also, Pat Green, William Clark Green, Red Clay Strays, Cameron Sacky Band and a few others.
Wicked Good Ag
Keller6Ag91 said:

flytxag said:

Thank you. So no concert.
yes concert in front of stage
peddler
AG
Do you still have 2 VIP tickets?
flytxag
AG
Yes, still available. PM me if you're interested.
Centex99
AG
I have regular bbq+music tickets, otherwise I'd be interested... hopefully it was worth the $295 I paid for the two of those...
flytxag
AG
Definitely worth the price last year. Easily the best Texas BBQ experience I've ever been to. I think there were about 30 groups last year and I say we tried about 25. Everything was excellent.
jarrett
AG
Keller6Ag91 said:

flytxag said:

The George Strait concert is included? If so, I'll take them.
This is a completely different event than the George Strait concert which is a month later
Centex99
AG
flytxag said:

Definitely worth the price last year. Easily the best Texas BBQ experience I've ever been to. I think there were about 30 groups last year and I say we tried about 25. Everything was excellent.

How long were the lines to try food? I wonder how many tickets they sell…
How crowded was concert area? I'm planning on bringing folding chairs…
digging tunnels
AG
I was VIP last year. Lines weren't long at all. At most waiting for like 5 minutes on some of the popular lines. You get small samples from each place that they put in small paper boats. So you're just grabbing off the table quickly.

Regarding the concert space, the VIP area is huge. It was to the left side of the stage and all the open space needed. You can set up a chair to watch and listen to show with comfort

This festival was fantastic. I got the VIP again this year and can't wait
Centex99
AG
Were the lines bad after the 1st hour? What about non VIP seating? Unfortunately when I bought mine, VIP was sold out.
digging tunnels
AG
Honestly don't remember. I had already gotten full by the time non-VIP came in. But I would imagine so because there are way more people. I remember seeing the long line go from the statue of the students swaying to Joe Routt Blvd.

For the concert area, it was smaller and more condensed space. All the space from
between the end edges of the stage back to the street. But you'll be able to put your chairs down early enough to claim your space.
flytxag
AG
Tickets are sold.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.