Sunday - Cinco de Mayo

1,464 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Reality Check
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why are the flags at half staff?

Don't say half mast unless you are on a ship.

Quite the thunderstorm this morning. Once it passed I took the puppy out and then fed him and fed cats and brushed one cat and did some chores and came to work.

Saw a huge snapping turtle on the way. Didn't help him out of the road. He didn't seem friendly. And he didn't get that old and big without making good choices over the years. Plus I couldn't tell where he was going.

Knock out some work this morning. Busy week ahead.

Went to a funeral yesterday in another town. Stole some magnolia blooms from the cemetery. They smell good, and the people left behind in the cemetery can't smell them. It was a beautiful cemetery. Float those blooms in some water and make the house smell like citrus!

FIDO*98*
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Why are the flags at half staff?

For the 4 Officers killed in Charlotte.
maroon barchetta
Oh geez. I didn't know.
B-1 83
AG
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Aggie Therapist
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Oh geez. I didn't know.

Ignorant scum

TyHolden
AG
Are white people allowed to celebrate cinco de mayo anymore or are we still racists if we do?

I had breakfast tacos and a Dos Equis this morning. Probably need to go to confession. I'll shoot some tequila shots with fader afterwards.

Aggie Therapist
AG
I pardon all white Aggies of any cultural appropriation on Cinco de Mayo.

Drink tequila and margaritas and be happy.

SidetrackAg
AG
I'm like 12 Dos Equis in right now
Cheers, y'all
TyHolden
AG
SidetrackAg said:

I'm like 12 Dos Equis in right now
Cheers, y'all
I'm drinking a marg on the rocks from Chilis. Gonna make up a batch of my own in a second for the Stars game.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Okay, celebrating Cinco De Mayo a Margarita from Chilis is the whitest thing ever

I love it
TyHolden
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Okay, celebrating Cinco De Mayo a Margarita from Chilis is the whitest thing ever

I love it
technically, I picked it up because my kids wanted Raisin Canes and they are next to each other. But yes, total gringo move. I should have gone to Gringo's to celebrate.
BonfireNerd04
162 years ago today, the Mexicans beat the French at the Battle of Puebla, thus creating an annual excuse to sell alcoholic beverages to gringos.
B-1 83
AG
BonfireNerd04 said:

162 years ago today, the Mexicans beat the French at the Battle of Puebla, thus creating an annual excuse to sell alcoholic beverages to gringos.
And educating one more colonial power to get the hell out of that $***hole country.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
An L of an Ag
AG
No margs (sacrilege, I know), but 9 beers and a bourbon.

And watching hockey (Dallas/Vegas game 7). I think I'm immune to any cultural appropriation accusations.

Not that I'd say no to a good margarita right now, but I'm now way too lazy to go that route.
gabehcoud
Had no idea it was cinco de mayo until i parked for the stars game tonight. Was taken by surprise at the lack of free parking on account of this mysterious hispanic music festival.
TyHolden
AG
Cinco de Mayo in Dallas....

AggieArchitect04
AG
Quote:

Stole some magnolia blooms from the cemetery. They smell good, and the people left behind in the cemetery can't smell them.

Lol. Wait, what? You stole flowers off a gravesite?
maroon barchetta
AggieArchitect04 said:

Quote:

Stole some magnolia blooms from the cemetery. They smell good, and the people left behind in the cemetery can't smell them.

Lol. Wait, what? You stole flowers off a gravesite?

No

Off a massive tree in the cemetery
Aggie Therapist
AG
TyHolden said:

Cinco de Mayo in Dallas....

Other cultures don't know how to handle tequila and be kind.

Don't you dare ruin Cinco De Mayo
Reality Check
About zero minutes into a Sunday DFW to LaGuardia flight that lasted 2 hours and 17 minutes I was already sick of the Mariachi band that was playing and had sworn I was NEVER traveling on Cinco de Mayo again.
How do I get a Longhorn tag?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.