Milwaukee election official removed

4,200 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by YouBet
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna150927

Quote:

The top elections official in Milwaukee County was removed from her post Monday in an unexpected shakeup in the most populous county in battleground Wisconsin six months before Election Day.

A spokesperson for Milwaukee Mayor Cavalier Johnson said Monday that Milwaukee Election Commission Executive Director Claire Woodall would be replaced by her deputy, Paulina Gutierrez, citing "internal" issues within the commission. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel first reported the news of Woodall's ouster.

In a statement, Johnson spokesperson Jeff Fleming said that the move was not related to how Woodall or her office oversaw elections but that it was a result of "other issues internal to the election commission office and to city government that raised concern." Fleming did not elaborate on the nature of the issues when asked. Gutierrez's appointment is subject to approval by the Milwaukee Common Council.
There's something rotten going on in Wisconsin. My guess is this person refused to toe the party line and was subsequently dismissed.

It's no surprise a battleground state would have corruption. Dems aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Ciboag96
Stock up on cans and plant some veggies. We're in a for a doozy
BrownDeerAggie
AG
I work in Milwaukee County (live in conservative rural county). One thing I have noticed about the people of Milwaukee is they don't tolerate corruption in their politicians, they demand it!
Psalm 42:1
Kraft Punk
Been rewatching narcos Mexico the last couple weeks

Our govt is basically a replica of Mexico's from the 80s & 90s

The devaluation of the dollar is gonna be loads of fun
Sims
AG
techno-ag said:

Quote:

Fleming did not elaborate on the nature of the issues when asked.

Fleming shouldn't have the option to not elaborate. Just tell everyone what happened and let the public be the judge of those representing them.
Love Gun
This twunt was directly responsible for having tens of thousands of mail in ballots filled out on the fly in order to put Biden ahead in November 2020.
**** Joe Biden
cevans_40
AG
https://eoldn.org/leadership/claire-woodall-vogg/

She sounds hideous
Opalka
AG
techno-ag said:

Quote:

The top elections official in Milwaukee County was removed from her post Monday in an unexpected shakeup in the most populous county in battleground Wisconsin six months before Election Day.

A spokesperson for Milwaukee Mayor Cavalier Johnson said Monday that Milwaukee Election Commission Executive Director Claire Woodall would be replaced by her deputy, Paulina Gutierrez, citing "internal" issues within the commission. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel first reported the news of Woodall's ouster.

In a statement, Johnson spokesperson Jeff Fleming said that the move was not related to how Woodall or her office oversaw elections but that it was a result of "other issues internal to the election commission office and to city government that raised concern." Fleming did not elaborate on the nature of the issues when asked. Gutierrez's appointment is subject to approval by the Milwaukee Common Council.
There's something rotten going on in Wisconsin. My guess is this person refused to toe the party line and was subsequently dismissed.

It's no surprise a battleground state would have corruption. Dems aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

You just LITERALLY made up a guess, and then proceeded to blame Dems for it and not trying to hide it. You don't know why they removed her.
2023NCAggies
cevans_40 said:

She sounds hideous
Typical fat liberal white woman
Mr Mojo Risin
AG
cevans_40 said:

She sounds hideous
America was built on speed, hot, nasty, badass speed.
techno-ag
AG
Opalka said:

techno-ag said:

Quote:

You just LITERALLY made up a guess, and then proceeded to blame Dems for it and not trying to hide it. You don't know why they removed her.
Oh no. You mean I literally said "My guess is…" The horror.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
jrdaustin
AG
Opalka said:

techno-ag said:

Quote:

Well, let's see. You have a Dem-run election commission that removes their Executive Director and DOESN'T INDICATE THE REASON WHY.

She works in perhaps one of the most important, sensitive positions in a swing state that has ramifications nation-wide, and we're not allowed to know why a public servant is being removed?

Perhaps that's the question you should be asking, rather than calling out techno-ag for taking a guess. Or should we just accept that everything that happens in a Dem run election commission is 100% above board and not subject to public disclosure?
Artorias
AG
techno-ag said:

Opalka said:

techno-ag said:

Quote:

Oh no. You mean I literally said "My guess is…" The horror.
Reading comprehension is hard!
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Kraft Punk said:

I rewatched Chernobyl and thought our government is behaving like Russia.
AggieZUUL
AG
Milwaukee's issues began when Laverne and Shirley quit their cush job at the bottling plant.

jt2hunt
AG
She should be in prison
Psycho Bunny
6 months from election. Right on schedule
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
aggiehawg
AG
Not Coach Jimbo
Funky Winkerbean said:

Kraft Punk said:

I rewatched Chernobyl and thought our government is behaving like Russia.

Highly underrated mini series
ts5641
Wonder if somehow Milwaukee County will count their votes late into the night and suddenly there'll be a big victory there for xiden.
FCBlitz
Opalka said:

techno-ag said:

Quote:

OMG….This is a classic example where "Bless your little ole heart" response is appropriate!
agent-maroon
AG
techno-ag said:

Quote:

From her bio:
Quote:

During 2020, barriers to voting were exacerbated for communities of color who were disproportionately affected by COVID-19 in the City of Milwaukee. Claire and her staff worked to maximize voting opportunities and voter education so that no citizen felt like they were forced to choose between their vote and their health.
My guess is that she's currently being investigated for her illegal "maximizing" and they want her to hang alone without involving an investigation of the whole voting commission machine.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
techno-ag
AG
Your guess sounds better.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
aggiedent
AG
I'm confused.

Here's a woman who received death threats after the last national election because the far right conspiracy theorists thought she helped "engineered" a win for Biden.

Now that she is removed from the position, it's another conspiracy to help the left?

The logic makes my head hurt.
captkirk
AG

Quote:

Milwaukee Election Director, Claire Woodall-Vogg, who Suspiciously Came up with Ten's of Thousands of Ballots She Got Employees to Fill in the 2020 Election, has been Terminated

THE SMOKING GUN

emails were uncovered of Claire on election night joking about "delivering the margin needed" to flip the state from Trump to Biden. In the email exchange, Ryan Chew, from the Election Group said to Clair: "Damn, Claire, you have a flair for drama, delivering just the margin needed at 3:00 am. I bet you had those votes counted at midnight, and just wanted to keep the world waiting." Compare the timestamp of the email exchange and take a look at the Graph timeline. Milwaukee had a 140,000 ballot dump around the same time which statistically and impossibly favored Joe Biden to push him ahead.

IN A SWORN DEPOSITION

Claire admitted "She printed 64,000 ballots in the back conference room of City Hall, Room 501. For the Nov 3rd 2020 election." She had city employees and others (CTCL) fill some of those out on the 4th, 6th and other floors of city hall. She Then kicked out observers around 10-10:30pm on Nov 3rd. Then brought in large amounts of ballots at 1:15am on Nov 4th." Per Perter Bernegger

THE RESULT

Donald Trump was leading in Wisconsin by 120,000 votes… and he himself warned of late-night ballot dumps. He was right… Vote Totals: Biden 1,630,866 Trump 1,610,184 a 20,682 vote Difference They stole the 2020 Presidential Election. The wrong guy is in the White House. Clair is walking free… and now the Deputy Director Paulina Gutirrez has taken over to possibly do the same exact thing again.

agent-maroon
AG
Called it three four posts up. Lying, cheating POS. Hope she spends the next six elections in prison, but know that she probably won't even be indicted

Edit - I have trouble counting when I get really pissed off. She's just as responsible for FJB/obama's illegal 3rd term as anybody.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
techno-ag
AG
captkirk said:

Quote:

Milwaukee Election Director, Claire Woodall-Vogg, who Suspiciously Came up with Ten's of Thousands of Ballots She Got Employees to Fill in the 2020 Election, has been Terminated

THE SMOKING GUN

emails were uncovered of Claire on election night joking about "delivering the margin needed" to flip the state from Trump to Biden. In the email exchange, Ryan Chew, from the Election Group said to Clair: "Damn, Claire, you have a flair for drama, delivering just the margin needed at 3:00 am. I bet you had those votes counted at midnight, and just wanted to keep the world waiting." Compare the timestamp of the email exchange and take a look at the Graph timeline. Milwaukee had a 140,000 ballot dump around the same time which statistically and impossibly favored Joe Biden to push him ahead.

IN A SWORN DEPOSITION

Claire admitted "She printed 64,000 ballots in the back conference room of City Hall, Room 501. For the Nov 3rd 2020 election." She had city employees and others (CTCL) fill some of those out on the 4th, 6th and other floors of city hall. She Then kicked out observers around 10-10:30pm on Nov 3rd. Then brought in large amounts of ballots at 1:15am on Nov 4th." Per Perter Bernegger

THE RESULT

Donald Trump was leading in Wisconsin by 120,000 votes… and he himself warned of late-night ballot dumps. He was right… Vote Totals: Biden 1,630,866 Trump 1,610,184 a 20,682 vote Difference They stole the 2020 Presidential Election. The wrong guy is in the White House. Clair is walking free… and now the Deputy Director Paulina Gutirrez has taken over to possibly do the same exact thing again.

Wow. 24 hour rule, but wow if true.

We can continue to pray this doesn't happen again in 2024.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
jt2hunt
AG
techno-ag said:

captkirk said:

Quote:

THE SMOKING GUN

IN A SWORN DEPOSITION

THE RESULT

Wow. 24 hour rule, but wow if true.

We can continue to pray this doesn't happen again in 2024.
techno-ag
AG
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/federal-judge-tosses-democrats-lawsuit-challenging-wisconsin-absentee-110104465

Are they cleaning house in Wisconsin? Maybe we stand a chance if it's a fair election.

Quote:

A federal judge has thrown out a lawsuit brought by Democrats that challenged Wisconsin's witness requirements for absentee voting, a ruling that keeps the law in place with the presidential election six months away.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
YouBet
AG
It seems like every elections official we hear about that gets sideways with the rules is female.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.