Dems vote unanimously to give illegals representation in Congress and

2,104 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Logos Stick
Hubert J. Farnsworth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Title should have been "Democrats unanimously vote against a bill that would make illegals not count in the census and redistricting".

Edit: The bill passed and is for the census to ask citizenship questions and that non-citizens are not counted for the census and redistricting(thank you fredfredunderscorefred).

11 republicans abstained from voting. The democrats unanimously voted against it proving that they are all for giving representation to illegals.
Hungry Ojos
Who were the non-voting worms? I bet I can guess a few.
Bubblez
That is very good news for Texas getting more representatives.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Hungry Ojos said:

Who were the non-voting worms? I bet I can guess a few.

I don't know, but I can guarantee that they were worthless, moderate, pieces of ****.
Hungry Ojos
Bubblez said:

May you reap what you've sown…
Ag87H2O
AG
Bubblez said:

No, it's not good for anybody except Democrats. Representation should be based on citizenship period.
fixer
Anyone with eyes and an iq over 83 could see the surge in illegals was for the exclusive benefit of Democrats and their pursuit of electoral power.

They won't need mail in ballots, they just approved their plan for winning right in front of our eyes.

Tea Party
Bubblez said:

Leftism is incompatible with conservatism, example number 3,492,176.

They mock the destruction of the country and try to explain it to the rest of us as to why it's a good thing.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
peacedude
AG
1913: The year the Federal Reserve Bank was created by mobsters in DC in order to store your illegally garnered income taxes.

Don't think what they're doing is illegal? Do some FN research, and you'll see.

If you stop paying the mobsters, the lush green DC swamp becomes a desert, and most illegals and politicians starve.
riverrataggie
AG
I wonder how Somalia would vote in the US presidential election moving forward.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Bubblez said:

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
Hungry Ojos
If these were conservative white people from Scandinavia flooding across our border, I seriously doubt Bubblez would be puffing his little bird chest out and taking a victory lap.

Liberals are wrong about everything. Literally everything. Why we listen to, much less obey these effing idiots after they destroy institution after institution with their idiocy is beyond me.
fredfredunderscorefred
for list of votes including non-voters:

https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2024193

to clarify for some - this PASSED the house with R votes; now the senate would need to pass it in order to confirm that census asks citizenship question and that noncitizens are not counted for census/redistricting.

edit: noncitizens are already used for redistricting (pretty sure) so Miller's tweet while accurate can be confusing when he says they 'will be.' They will continue to be

Teslag
AG
Yep. It's pretty much dead in the senate
Opalka
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

the electoral college.

11 republicans abstained from the vote. I hate RINO's. Anyone with a mind could see that this was the dems goal all along with the unfettered illegal immigration. The next step for them will be legalizing voting for all illegals. Cue the moderate "that will never happen" line.
This is a TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION of what the bill was and what the vote was actually about. But leave it to Musk to basically lie to people about it. It's a shame people can just be honest anymore, but feel the need to skew the facts for an agenda.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Opalka said:

the electoral college.

11 republicans abstained from the vote. I hate RINO's. Anyone with a mind could see that this was the dems goal all along with the unfettered illegal immigration. The next step for them will be legalizing voting for all illegals. Cue the moderate "that will never happen" line.
This is a TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION of what the bill was and what the vote was actually about. But leave it to Musk to basically lie to people about it. It's a shame people can just be honest anymore, but feel the need to skew the facts for an agenda.

I edited the OP.
Shoefly!
AG

Opalka said:

the electoral college.

I edited the OP.

With a fake president and msm that lies daily who gives chit! You voted for this!
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Shoefly! said:

Opalka said:

the electoral college.

I edited the OP.

With a fake president and msm that lies daily who gives chit! You voted for this!

Are you talking to Opalka or me?
American Hardwood
AG
This is a bit confusing and I haven't had a chance to research it yet, but if all the democrats voted for it, I'm pretty sure it's anti-American garbage that will no doubt cause great damage.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
American Hardwood said:

This is a bit confusing and I haven't had a chance to research it yet, but if all the democrats voted for it, I'm pretty sure it's anti-American garbage that will no doubt cause great damage.

I edited the OP. My title was bad. The dems all voted against the bill, proving that they are all for illegals getting representation.
American Hardwood
AG
I see. I still stand by mu comments. Whatever democrats are united about, it is guaranteed to be bad for the country and it's citizens. You don't even need to know what it is about. It is that much of a guarantee.
agracer
AG

Opalka said:

the electoral college.

I edited the OP.
I have to admit I was total confused about how a measure passed by the GOP was good for Dems, who all voted no.
DrEvazanPhD
Maybe each state should get a fraction of non-citizens for representation. Say 3/5 or so. So Texas gets more reps but less voters. Let's call it a "compromise"
IslanderAg04
Bring on the replacement theory.
Rocag
AG
Quote:

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.
Somebody help me find where it talks about "citizens" and "illegals".
Logos Stick
Why did 212 Johnson bring it up for a vote ?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.