Brittney Griner blames Trump.

6,924 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by richardag
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And of course, racist piece of **** Joy just pushing this on. You can't make this **** up. Now it was another country so is their laws but I did believe it was too harsh of a sentence but this is just gross.

And I'm sorry, but Griner is not a female. No freaking way.

And of course she's profiting off of her crime and imagine victimization. Ungrateful little *****

DrEvazanPhD
There is no reality where that can be considered a woman
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
That's a man.
Rapier108
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
A Net Full of Jello
AG
They tried so hard to make it look feminine for that book cover. They failed.
Teslag
AG
100% man
Kraft Punk
Idiot

Goat would've had the ingrate home a whole lot quicker than cornpop did
TexAgs91
AG
As usual libs define what is "news worthy". It's not like it's a slow news day.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
1988PA-Aggie
Who on earth would read that book?! Reading that would be less productive than watching grass grow.
The Banned
How in the hell can a woman have a voice that low?
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Can we all agree that Lei Thomas is more of a girl than Griner? And we all know Lei Thomas aint no girl.
i is smart
AG
1988PA-Aggie said:

Who on earth would read that book?! Reading that would be less productive than watching grass grow.

Future best seller with only 10 people purchasing all of the copies.
Gigem314
AG
It's all a grift for her book and image. Truth isn't important...it's the narrative that gets you the most attention.
jja79
AG
annie88 said:

And of course, racist piece of **** Joy just pushing this on. You can't make this **** up. Now it was another country so is their laws but I did believe it was too harsh of a sentence but this is just gross.

And I'm sorry, but Griner is not a female. No freaking way.

And of course she's profiting off of her crime and imagine victimization. Ungrateful little *****

Is that him now?
TexasAggiesWin
S
Another example of victim mentality overtaking common sense. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault that should be blamed when individuals like this make dumb decisions.
tysker
AG
Who?

Which are you more likely to see in the real world: a WNBA player or a ghost?
Jock 07
AG
Never forget that viktor bout was traded for that.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Was Trump even president when this all happened?
Psycho Bunny
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

Nope, he was arrested in 2022.

This dude is living in bozo world.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
hsjnlssmith89
AG
That voice is MALE all the way!! Not even trying to mask it. No doubt that BG is a man!! Case closed.
BCSWguru
If i got swapped out for a notorious russian arms dealer in a prisoner exchange, Id probably just lay low the rest of my days and mind my own business.

what an idiot.
annie88
AG
1988PA-Aggie said:

Believe it or not apparently, a lot of people. There are many people in the comment section so excited about this. So I guess she gets the cash in on her little excursion. Still playing the victim.
annie88
AG
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

No, but if you watch the little clip, it shows the tweet that he had made about she should not have been the one that was brought home. Claiming that Trump turned on her and sicked his MAGA people on her.

Shoefly!
AG
Back months ago somebody on this site stated, "she'd write a book and get a payday."
annie88
AG
Shoefly! said:

Back months ago somebody on this site stated, "she'd write a book and get a payday."

rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Psycho Bunny
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
Owlagdad
Thank You coach Blair!
She is as big an embarrassment to Baylor as Briles.
zag213004
AG
Ignoring that the entire ordeal from beginning to end was during the Biden presidency. But of course it is Trump's fault.

Side note: it astounds me every single time when I listen to Brittney Griner. How does a female voice get that low? How? I mean if she really is female then there has to be some sort of genetic anomaly like an xxy chromosome combination or something
annie88
AG
zag213004 said:

Ignoring that the entire ordeal from beginning to end was during the Biden presidency. But of course it is Trump's fault.

Side note: it astounds me every single time when I listen to Brittney Griner. How does a female voice get that low? How? I mean if she really is female then there has to be some sort of genetic anomaly like an xxy chromosome combination or something

This is an interesting video. Of course you would think in Russia they would've been some kind of exam on her, but she is one of the most masculine I've ever seen. If she is truly biologically it's very hard to believe.

Detmersdislocatedshoulder
he ain't got nothing on mikey obama
CoachtobeNamed$$$
First time I've ever heard its voice. That's a messed up man.
digging tunnels
AG
I'm curious to know what she sounded like while she was in high school/college and compare the depth of her voice.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
I'm convinced that either that baby was born intersex and the parents just chose to raise her female or that that person was born with some form of Gevedoce. Either way, zero percent change Brittney has ever had a menstrual cycle.
agent-maroon
AG
digging tunnels said:

I'm curious to know what she sounded like while she was in high school/college and compare the depth of her voice.
From memory, his voice is much lower now in that video clip. Which would be expected when you're rocking that big old decidedly male Adam's apple...

ETA

Skip to the 1:00 mark (unless you want a quick glimpse of his man-hands):

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.