Job Network
Sponsored by

Fellow Geologists

1,358 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by SpaceAg1999
danieljustin06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been in geotech for 13 years and it's time to switch into something new. I know that I have no interest in the environmental sector. I am interested in geomorphology and open to just about anything that does not require a lot of travel. I am in DFW but I am willing to move if the job and salary are right. Appreciate any help ya'll can give me. Please email me at danieljustin84 at gmail
zooguy96
You may check federal jobs. Geology is a little outside of my career experience. You also might want to check out university jobs, depending on your degree(s) and experience.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
Dark_Knight
AG
Outside of O&G, I really can't help. I mean being unwilling to travel is going to eliminate a lot of positions, especially needing to start out in a new industry. Maybe try a construction or other engineering type firms? Raba Kistner, Core Labs, Roux, Jacob's, Tetra Tech, TerraCon.

Look on Indeed and LinkedIn is the best thing I can say.
zooguy96
Saw this on job feed.

[url] https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=1d4de03a431358a6&from=ja&alid=573ad86ae4b0f90143e23d24&tk=1hstpl96s2mu7001&g1tAS=true&g1tLH=williameburch%40gmail.com&xpse=SoD167I3BeBffVgcoD0LbzkdCdPP&xfps=fee9140b-5f95-4651-943d-90d8479bead8&utm_campaign=job_alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&rgtk=1hstpl96s2mu7001&xkcb=SoB767M3Bd7ahBAN_r0NbzkdCdPP[/url]
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
SpaceAg1999
Do you have any interest in this? I'm not a terrible boss
https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=e6941d0ffab4ec9d
danieljustin06
AG
That position looks really interesting. I definitely would like to talk to you more about it since I have very little experience that is listed on the posting. My email is danieljustin84 at gmail Send me an email and I will send you my resume.
Wiggletrace
AG
This looks very interesting…
SpaceAg1999
I sent you an email
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.