The Palace

2,940 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by AgTrip
AgTrip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just got in from downtown Bryan's Palace Theater. They had an INXS and U2 cover band in concert. What a great lil venue. I know it was cold but each seating area had little gas heater tables. The talent was amazing. I felt bad for the band for the low turnout but I'm sure glad I went. I love the venue and service they provide.
BrazosWifi
It's a nice venue for sure. The weather is the wildcard.
maroon barchetta
AgTrip said:

Just got in from downtown Bryan's Palace Theater. They had an INXS and U2 cover band in concert. What a great lil venue. I know it was cold but each seating area had little gas heater tables. The talent was amazing. I felt bad for the band for the low turnout but I'm sure glad I went. I love the venue and service they provide.

I wish I could have gone to that.
FlyRod
I might have as well. Where do they advertise? I need to pay closer attention to their events. I agree it's a really nice little venue.
maroon barchetta
I saw it either here or on Facebook.

But I was sick and couldn't go.
trouble
AG
https://www.facebook.com/PalaceTheaterBryan?mibextid=ZbWKwL
wareagle044
went to Kyle Park there. It's a great little venue.
The Brazos Kid
wareagle044 said:

went to Kyle Park there. It's a great little venue.

I thought Kyle Park was on campus…
AgTrip
We were at our table with our fire pit and noticed a guy sitting alone. We invited him to join us and he came in from Rosebud, about an hour away. A woman asked if she could join our party around the gas flame heater/table and we said sure! She was driving from Arizona to Florida and her car broke down in Caldwell and was towed here. She's in town waiting for repair so saw the headline and had to check it out.

A table of Gen X'ers reliving memories.

Everyone at the Palace was so nice. They passed out free hand warmers and the service, food, and drinks were great!
halibut sinclair
Schulman family doing great things again downtown, just like the old days.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
I love how they have really been working on making Downtown Bryan a great place to take the family on evenings and weekends. We've attended a few things at the Palace Theater and agree it's a good little setup.
bushytailed
AG
Thanks for the info on the table heaters. We have Stoney Larue tickets for 2/9 and reserved one of the tables.
KidDoc
AG
I was going to go but wimped out due to the weather. Glad they sounded good will look forward to seeing some live music there in the future!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
camra
Stoney Larue is coming soon too!
chris_daniels
Hi! I 'm Chris Daniels the promoter for the tribute shows that you have been seeing at the Palace theater. I just saw this post and wanted to let you know that the U2 and INXS tributes are coming back June 15th 2024. Should be much warmer!

Chris
AgTrip
chris_daniels said:

Hi! I 'm Chris Daniels the promoter for the tribute shows that you have been seeing at the Palace theater. I just saw this post and wanted to let you know that the U2 and INXS tributes are coming back June 15th 2024. Should be much warmer!

Chris
We started following them online and went to Friendswood to watch them perform with a Duran Duran act. Both acts were awesome! I mentioned to INXS that we saw them in Bryan and laughed saying " Wow, you were one of the brave ones in the freeze!" To be honest, the tables with the built-in fire pits were what sold us on how awesome the venue is.

You're doing a great job, Chris.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.