Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Do NOT buy this house.

3,968 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Shoefly!
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, Red Pear Realty:

The following excerpt is taken from a book written by Red Pear Realty's very own Jamie
Poirier! Jamie has been a real estate agent in Texas since 2009 and a real estate broker
since 2012. You can read more HERE.

Quote:

When I tour homes with Buyer clients, I do my best to play devil's advocate and tell my
clients why they should NOT buy the house. I walk around and point out everything I see
that is defective, out of date, about to break, or dangerous looking. I reason that my
clients have to live here if they buy it, so I want to do the best I can to help them
understand the whole picture if they decide to make an offer. By this point, they have
already determined their search criteria, how pricing works, and they have seen enough
homes to know that this is worthy of seeing in person. The final step before making an
offer is to know they aren't missing anything they couldn't identify in the listing itself.
This is why it's so critical to see homes in person.

What would you do if your agent told you NOT to buy the house you thought was "the
one?"

And remember Ags, Red Pear Realty has been splitting commissions since 2012.
www.MyRedPear.com

Houston: Jamie@MyRedPear.com
DFW: Jack@MyRedPear.com
BCS: Luke@MyRedPear.com
Austin: Felipe@MyRedPear.com
San Antonio: Breanne@MyRedPear.com

JustisWalkert
AG

Shoefly!
AG
Do you do the same for seller, when you're selling for client?
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I do. It's a big part of getting their home ready to sell. If we can remove reasons for a buyer to say "no" before we even list, it helps their home sell faster and for more money.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I'm a big horror fan and the Addams Family is probably a big part of that. I remember watching the original Addams Family series around the age of 5 and Amityville as a teenager.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Viper16
AG
Why don't you display your current listings on your website?
It would be nice to view the inventory.
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Most buyer's searches are so individualized that the cost to benefit ratio just isn't there. Also, HAR and most other MLS's already provide agent websites with all of our listings, so it would be double work. Here is mine:

https://www.har.com/jamie-poirier/listings_rpoirier
Smittyfubar
AG
JustisWalkert said:

Best scene in The Money Pit. That jump!
NoahAg
Ag_B_10 said:

JustisWalkert said:

Tom Hanks best movie.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Ag_B_10 said:

JustisWalkert said:

The laugh is the best scene.
Shoefly!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.