ISO Small Utility Tractor

484 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by ghollow
AgySkeet06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm starting to search for a small utility tractor, possibly something 30-45 HP. Primary purpose would be blading/maintaining about 200 yds of gravel road entrance but also able to a couple of times a year attach a single shank ripper or buster for garden prep. Most implements I have immediate access to are for 3point, not much pto equipment but at least 1 set of hydraulic hose lines would be nice.
Not looking for anything fancy as long as it currently runs. I'm ok with having to invest in some overdue maintenance such as tires, paint, new hoses, etc.
Many of the smaller utility tractors i found near me (BCS) online advertise as has not run in a year or currently wont start. I'd prefer something i can drive immediately on and off a trailer so i know what im starting with. Planning on going to an equipment auction in a couple of weeks that looks promising but figured i'd see if anyone knew of family or neighbor looking to sell
the pit man
AgySkeet06 said:

I'm starting to search for a small utility tractor, possibly something 30-45 HP. Primary purpose would be blading/maintaining about 200 yds of gravel road entrance but also able to a couple of times a year attach a single shank ripper or buster for garden prep. Most implements I have immediate access to are for 3point, not much pto equipment but at least 1 set of hydraulic hose lines would be nice.
Not looking for anything fancy as long as it currently runs. I'm ok with having to invest in some overdue maintenance such as tires, paint, new hoses, etc.
Many of the smaller utility tractors i found near me (BCS) online advertise as has not run in a year or currently wont start. I'd prefer something i can drive immediately on and off a trailer so i know what im starting with. Planning on going to an equipment auction in a couple of weeks that looks promising but figured i'd see if anyone knew of family or neighbor looking to sell
I have a Kobota L2500 with loader and box blade I'm going to part with. It's 4 wheel drive.It runs great just has a hyd fluid leak. Both the bucket and blade work fine, I just have to add some fluid sometime. She ain't pretty but does the job, I just need a larger tractor. Asking 7850.00 In College Station if you want to check it out. nine 7 nine 2 five 5 three 7 two 2
ghollow
AG
I don't have much to add except be sure you get one with a loader bucket. They are extremely useful in so many ways.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.