Braves Thread
125,835 Views | 2104 Replies
PermianBasinAggie
10:28p, 5/26/24
I think this was the expected outcome when the injury happened. Hate to see that happen, especially being the second time in 4 years. Makes you wonder what the long term prognosis is.

As for this year's team, they're in the thick of the playoff race (if you're willing to consider it a race in late May) and they've really gotten nothing from him. You've also gotten nothing from Riley and Murphy, who will be back soon, and very little from Olson, who seems to be showing signs. Harris and Ozzie are also due for some improvement, although Ozuna is probably due some regression. I'm sure AA is already working the phones to see what trades are out there. Let's not forget he loaded up in 21 after Acuna got hurt and we all know how that ended up.
Baron von Bulsh
11:26p, 5/26/24
Something has definitely seemed off with the team this year, so I'm curious to see how they respond to the injury.

I like Acuna but I sometimes wonder how he rubs his other teammates.

I remember there were always reports that he and Freddie butted heads when Freddie was still there.
Aggie1205
8:40p, 5/28/24
Only two runs today but that was enough with Fried pitching!
PermianBasinAggie
1:01p, 5/29/24
Spencer Schwellenbach is making his MLB debut tonight. Started the season in High A, made a brief stop in AA, and now he's in the Show. You hate to put too many expectations on him, but it sure would be nice if he could solve the 5th starter problem.
PermianBasinAggie
9:55p, 5/30/24
Rock bottom? Feels like rock bottom.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 61 of 61
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE