Rate All Rivals' Schools Response To Palestinian Protests

1,386 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by He Who Shall Be Unnamed
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So far I think the best performance so far goes to Arizona State, 72 arrests, Texas, with 57 arrests and Utah, with 17 arrests. Solid "No" to disinvestment with schools.

ASU looks like a lock for the board championship so far unless UT shows some imagination. Utah protesters lack depth and experience at tackle or offensive lines in general.

It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Big 12-0
UTExan said:

ASU looks like a lock for the board championship so far unless UT shows some imagination. Utah protesters lack depth and experience at tackle or offensive lines in general.

Getting the missionaries and multiple wives involved might bring protest scoreboard to Utah.
UTExan
Big 12-0 said:

UTExan said:

Getting the missionaries and multiple wives involved might bring protest scoreboard to Utah.

I suppose if you got them to counter protest the PayPalestinian protesters. They're not really pro-Israel; in fact they think THEY are Israel and so the Jews must be either poor relations or impostors.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
AgDotCom
I would trade a few arrests for a few more faces being ground into the sidewalk like that professor from Emory.
UTExan
AgDotCom said:

I would trade a few arrests for a few more faces being ground into the sidewalk like that professor from Emory.

I don't even know to score the face plant.
TXAGBQ76
AG
tu gets extra points for tossing feces at the cops
UTExan
University of South Florida now up to 100 arrests.
Protesters demanding NIL status.
bdgol07
AG
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Perfect example of why t.u. culture doesn't belong in the SEC
maroon barchetta
Atreides Ornithopter said:

Perfect example of why t.u. culture doesn't belong in the USA

FIFY
maroon barchetta
AgDotCom said:

I don't get this reference
UTExan
UCLA with major points for allowing counter protesters to clash with protesters while police were absent.
maroon barchetta
Remember all the protests against Hamas after they fired 2000 rockets into Israel?

Yeah. Me neither.
AgDotCom
maroon barchetta said:

AgDotCom said:

I don't get this reference
maroon barchetta
She should have stayed in her office or classroom and left the protests to the whacko Libs (redundant) that engage in such activities.
Texas velvet maestro
word to your mothers. Texas just put 11 or so young student athletes in the NFL. I rate your school as LOWER

All this clown-show stuff is just a result of bad drugs, bad teachers, bad food and water, and propaganda.
Yet we persevere. And everybody in the BDF and sec-sec is ranked LOWER
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10104215-ap-college-football-poll-2023-24-final-top-25-rankings-after-cfp-championship

UTExan
University of Wisconsin showing a surge right now along with University of North Carolina. Major points for frat boys defending the US flag.
UTExan
Texas velvet maestro said:

word to your mothers. Texas just put 11 or so young student athletes in the NFL. I rate your school as LOWER

All this clown-show stuff is just a result of bad drugs, bad teachers, bad food and water, and propaganda.
Yet we persevere. And everybody in the BDF and sec-sec is ranked LOWER
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10104215-ap-college-football-poll-2023-24-final-top-25-rankings-after-cfp-championship

Yes, but how many have been arrested????
He Who Shall Be Unnamed
UF, in my mind, had by far the best response. Put it out, in clear writing to the students and to paid and unpaid agitators, what is allowed and what is not allowed. Included in the missive is the penalty for violation of the rules of protest. Enforce the rules and prosecute any violations. Not much going on there as a result, just a bunch of kids getting an education and moving on with their lives in comparison to much of the rest of the academic world. Hats off to Ron DeSantis and Ben Sasse. That's how you do it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.