*** Looking for baseball season ticket partner ***

4,368 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by DCarroll66
AgBQ1994
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone that has Aggie Baseball Season tickets interested in a tickets partner to share the cost and seats or even an option for you to ADD on 2-4 tickets to your order and I can pay for them in full (including donation).

Please let me know at aggies9496@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Tony
BRIANVD04
AG
tamc93
AG
Wish I had seen this earlier, I could have probably helped some with 3B bleacher seats.

I will probably be selling my weekday tickets and Blue Bell parking if you are interested.

2 in Section 204 and 1 in 3B Bleacher.

FJB, FPA, and FAZ
BBQ
AG
Isnt this the highly frowned upon practice if "piggybacking "? Shame on you! .

Just in case anyones sarcasm meter is broken. This is purely sarcastic poking the bear a bit from the reseating days of Kyle Field.

BTW, i always list my extras on this site for giveaway. Do keep your eyes open during season. Majority of weekday games I give away as well as some weekend games
AgBQ1994
AG
Still looking....anyone with 4 tickets/seats that would like to discuss an arrangement for SOME of the games?
AgBQ1994
AG
BBQ said:

Isnt this the highly frowned upon practice if "piggybacking "? Shame on you! .

Just in case anyones sarcasm meter is broken. This is purely sarcastic poking the bear a bit from the reseating days of Kyle Field.

BTW, i always list my extras on this site for giveaway. Do keep your eyes open during season. Majority of weekday games I give away as well as some weekend games
BBQ....where are your seats located??

Please send me an email at aggie9496@yahoo.com.

Would be interested in buying your Sunday and possibly mid-week games.

Thanks!
AgBQ1994
AG
ttt
AgBQ1994
AG
Anyone....
tamc93
AG
I will have mid-week non-conference games available.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
AgBQ1994
AG
Can you please email me information in regards to your ticket location, games, and pricing?

Thanks!
aggies9496@yahoo.com
Tony
Fleen
tamc93 said:

I will have mid-week non-conference games available.

I would definitely be interested...
tamc93
AG
Edit - Still available.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
Fleen
tamc93 said:

Edit - Still available.

fleen97 at the Gmail...
AgBQ1994
AG
Anyone with reasonably priced tickets????
trouble
AG
Define reasonable
JAD AG85
AG
I could entertain the discussion but have never had Season Tickets for Baseball. Any info on pricing/seat, # of games, total cost, etc.? I know I could look it up and do ethe math...too lazy for that.

Please advise or send to: drury jeff a at the gmail address will work. No spaces or dashes or anything in addy.
BBQ
AG
is free considered reasonable? I give all my available tix away on this very site. Typically most mid week games and some Sunday games. I post a day or two before the game once I have determined if I will be able to attend the game. Just be on the lookout for my listing.
greg.w.h
AG
BBQ said:

is free considered reasonable? I give all my available tix away on this very site. Typically most mid week games and some Sunday games. I post a day or two before the game once I have determined if I will be able to attend the game. Just be on the lookout for my listing.
I think Trouble might have screamed "HELL YEAH" so loud I heard her from McKinney???
trouble
AG
Hey! I represent well in any seats I get.
greg.w.h
AG
trouble said:

Hey! I represent well in any seats I get.
I have zero doubts! But having kids always means appreciating economical opportunities!!!
Agdad081216
And on here during the games!! GIG'EM
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
Wes97
AG
Any local interested in making a deal for 3 seats for most of the midweek games. I might make one or 2 but no more than that. And probably not even that honestly. Can throw in parking pass too although I did get kicked over to reed lot this year.

Would prefer they be used and I don't have time to try & sale them individually. Or really I am just too lazy to do it. Section 211 row 7 seats 1-3.

Can give you first dibs on any weekend series that we can't make too, although that would probably be a more last minute thing during tax season.
fightintxaggie10
AG
You're THE aggies9496? You're a legend. I used to watch your Aggie football vids all the time before YouTube became a big thing.
12th Man Ag
AG
I have 1 season ticket for sale in 206, 3, 11. $835
DCarroll66
BBQ...
Hello, retired teacher here... would love a ticket for my husband if one ever comes available. thank you
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.