A&M Softball Coach

4,481 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by Mikeyshooter
86 Tex Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Evanhue
AG
Softball smack?
counter subconscious espionage
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
Not a great look
TXAGBQ76
AG
A few weeks ago the USC third base coach got into a shouting match with a kid in a banana suit and others. He was screaming "F you" over and over, "bring you a## onto the field", etc. That same Aggie coach above was trying to calm him down, the ump had words with him, his coach had words with him, etc.
MrCoachEricTaylor
Florida fans are pretty effing annoying.. can't say I blame him.
cevans_40
AG
BeatHellOutOfTU said:

Not a great look
Yeah. Talking trash and then recording it is a ***** move
Brazos Born
swampkiddo comes across as being very pussified and entitled.
Bucketrunner
There should be no repercussions to our coach because that is the goal of the little loser who filmed it.
cevans_40
AG
Bucketrunner said:

There should be no repercussions to our coach because that is the goal of the little loser who filmed it.
That and the fact that Florida's stadium setup is so ****ty that he has to walk through the middle of them to leave
TexAgs23
cevans_40 said:

BeatHellOutOfTU said:

Not a great look
Yeah. Talking trash and then recording it is a ***** move
These kind of videos drive me crazy. They only show you one small sample of what really happened. It was a planned video just to capture the Aggie reaction to something else. I can almost guarantee he didn't just randomly walk by and start cussing a helpless Florida fan out.
Tex100
AG
I've heard Florida is a lot like the sips.
aggieland09
AG
this same coach got ejected from the tx state game in san marcos earlier in the season. It was a very bad look and embarrassing for aggies. This is the same behavior seen at little league games by crazy parents.
Sean98
AG
I mean KU basketball coach Bill Self once told me to "****ing go **** yourself" so anyone can have a bad day. Literally the only thing I said was (after a KU/A&M football game), "Great game Coach, well see you in Phog in February."

I'm going to guess he had a less than pleasant conversation with an Ag prior to our interaction.
washedupballer
AG
Who gaf if he gets ejected imo. He's not the head coach and worked himself onto the coaching staff for a reason
Belton Ag
AG
No problem with this at all.
AgDad77
AG
NOT an issue!
Kids LOVE him!
Mikeyshooter
AG
aggieland09 said:

this same coach got ejected from the tx state game in san marcos earlier in the season. It was a very bad look and embarrassing for aggies. This is the same behavior seen at little league games by crazy parents.

Coach is just protecting his players whom he cares about deeply. People complained about Jimbo and Buzz for not getting on the officials enough. So you can't have it both ways.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.