WTS- Leupold, Trading cards, bottle caps, Dining room table, chest freezer

1,649 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by Jaytoke
GeoAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are in spring cleaning mode in our house, and need some stuff to move along. Items are listed below with descriptions/pics/prices. We are located in West Katy/Cinco Ranch. Prefer face to face, I do travel to Dallas often and could meet there for the Leupold scope. Post below and Text me at Two 14..SIX - -six3,399__2

Leupold VX-3i LRP 8.5-25x50mm: includes leupold backcountry rings and leupold flipback lense covers. This scope is lightly used and in excellent condition, I just upgraded to something with a little more top end magnification. I paid over 1300 retail for it all, asking $900

A Billion Trading Cards: Mainly Baseball with some Football and Basketball mixed in. from what I can tell it is late 80's through late 90's, with all different kinds of brands. There are also quite a few unopened packs / sets. I don't have the time nor energy to go through these and see if there is anything valuable, which is maybe a longshot but who knows? I really don't know how much to ask for this but I'm gonna say $200 because it all weighs about 200lbs.... If I am way off I and you know better I trust an ag to offer what is fair. SOLD

2500? beer bottle caps: There are probably about 1000-1500 assorted brands in the buckets, and another 1000 or so Shiner Black, Blonde, and Bock caps from the brewery. Pictured in the background is the table (not for sale) I made using these caps and these are all left overs. When I was trying to source these many years ago it wasn't cheap, and I don't just mean the beer, so I am gonna ask $350, again if I am way off feel free to offer.
Get your fallout on. SOLD

Dining room table and 6 chairs. Has 2 leaves that add 2'. no scratches, a couple spots on some of the chair upholstery. $400

Garage Chest Freezer: 7cu ft.. does work, I think it is from 2010? $100

eliag04
AG
Nvm... didn't see location ..glws
MichaelJ
AG
I'm sorry - and I'm really not trying to be rude - but do you honestly think someone is going to pay $350 for beer bottle caps?
GeoAg15
AG
It comes down to the intended use. For used/ creased ones no, but sourcing clean unbent/undamaged ones from the factory suitable for a nice project/artwork is expensive. You can call up the kind folks at shiner

I sold what I thought was all my leftovers ~ 2000 6-7 years ago to someone making a table for almost $500, these are more leftover that I missed at that time. The ones in the buckets I'm not putting much value on
MichaelJ
AG
Fair enough. Best of luck
LightningDammitt
AG
Do you have dimensions on the dining table?
GeoAg15
AG
70"x42" with no leaves. 2 leaves are 14"x42". Feel free to text me if you'd like more detailed photos
GeoAg15
AG
Bump- scope, Dining set, freezer available
MichaelJ
AG
Gotta ask - what'dya get for the bottle caps?
GeoAg15
AG
Ended up trading them to a friend for a load of cedar lumber for an outdoor furniture project. My spring cleaning is going the wrong direction…
Jaytoke
AG
Ill take the freezer, located in College Station if you ever get up this way.

Jay
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.