Tell me if this Strategy is Wrong

1,130 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by Tanker123
Tanker123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am going to start betting on the A&M baseball team winning games. They are 32-4 and $100 stakes are yielding payouts around $124 to $180 for moneyline wins.
bearkatag15
AG
Tanker123 said:

I am going to start betting on the A&M baseball team winning games. They are 32-4 and $100 stakes are yielding payouts around $124 to $180 for moneyline wins.
I'll play....what's your question
Tanker123
bearkatag15 said:

Tanker123 said:

I'll play....what's your question
I am thinking the A&M record of winning almost 90% of the games is a good betting strategy if I bet on the moneyline, provided that I do not bet all my funds at one time.

On a side note, I did not expect so many elite teams losing to mediocre teams at the same time - Arkansas and Clemson to name a few. I have experienced vicissitude in my experience of betting on college baseball recently namely due to the upsets. I am content I am not in the negative and very much look forward to picking A&M winning games.
Tanker123
Moneyline -215. $100 stake has a payout of $147!

I put down $100 on the moneyline and $25 on O/U 9.5 (Over) which has a payout of $46. I am optimistic. Go Ags and kick some ass!
Craigy
So you win $47 plus your $100.You are risking $21.50 to net $10. I wonder how much positive the $ are this year.
Tanker123
This bites. The game was cancelled, and I can't bet on A&M because the two sites I use are not carrying the games. I was hoping to change my betting strategy.
Tanker123
If I was able to bet on the first game, I would have wagered $125 and won $193. In two weeks, I would have turned $172 into $318. But it's just a moral victory.

I would have turned around and bet $120 that Ags win the second game. If we win, I would have close to $400.
Tanker123
There is nothing to crow about. Lost $100 today but a loss was expected during the remainder of the season, thus I bet 1/3 of my funds at most in a day. Today does not change much to my strategy of focusing on the team winning.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.