UFO Disclosure & The Vatican

9,942 Views | 136 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Aztec1948
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jkag89
Nearly three minutes of talking nonstop without actually saying anything.
Aztec1948
jkag89 said:

Nearly three minutes of talking nonstop without actually saying anything.
Perhaps, but let's keep this subject in mind as things roll out. Hopefully, something more "concrete" will emerge.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
747Ag
AG
Aliens?

jkag89
You keep saying this but all we get are videos that are the equivalent to a wall of text.
747Ag
AG
While not dealing with the Vatican, this video discusses some of the "extraordinary" movements of the alleged UFOs recorded by US military aviators. Summary: gimbal system on targeting pods explains this sort of "movement".

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/gimbal-ufo-a-new-analysis.12333/
Aztec1948
jkag89 said:

You keep saying this but all we get are videos that are the equivalent to a wall of text.
Earth shattering information...perhaps not. None the less it is information, and some may find it interesting. Just trying to keep the topic on the front burner as its important for all of us. Trying to ease the shock I suppose. The shock? It's not that et exists or that they have visited the planet. It's the relationships they have had for many, many years with humanity and the fact that our gov is aware of this and has chosen deception over simply telling the truth.

Here is an article on a vehicle crash back in 1933 in Italy.

https://www.wionews.com/world/alien-connection-of-vatican-pentagon-whistleblower-says-church-involved-in-first-ever-ufo-crash-604514
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
jkag89
Is there a single UFO story that you do not take on face value?
Jabin
Aztec1948 = Spyderman?

Same posting style: just posting a video from an unknown source or site without any explanatory text or support.
jkag89
That is what I'm assuming.
Aztec1948
jkag89 said:

Is there a single UFO story that you do not take on face value?
Yes, of course. The above article dealing with the Vatican would be one.

Not Vatican related, but here is some testimony of et getting involved with humanity in a beneficial way perhaps? I think "they" are trying to tell us this is a nice planet you occupy, don't destroy it (and yourselves) anymore than you have...

Aztec1948

jkag89

The Boring Truth of the Vatican "Secret" Archives
Aztec1948
jkag89 said:

The Boring Truth of the Vatican "Secret" Archives
I wonder if they will reveal some things with this disclosure process? Interesting times..

jkag89
Like what? Why is it so hard for you to believe that the Vatican Achieves are anything more than what is presented in the linked article? Seriously what is more likely, what was presented in the video you linked or the article?
Aztec1948
jkag89 said:

Like what? Why is it so hard for you to believe that the Vatican Achieves are anything more than what is presented in the linked article? Seriously what is more likely, what was presented in the video you linked or the article?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mussolini-covered-up-secret-ufo-crash-researcher-claims-in-bombshell-report/ar-AA1doJel?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e088dc3366b54d91b88335a916ffab09&ei=14

I forget what was even presented. You can bet the Vatican has stuff buried. Deep. Need to go back I suppose.

Here is a good article on the vehicle recovered back in 1933. In Italy....

jkag89
Even if I take the article at face value, it does not even mention the Vatican.
Aztec1948
jkag89 said:

No, but at the 1:36 mark of the video, the Vatican and disclosure are mentioned. I only added the article link because Italy is nearby and some believe the Vatican is very much aware of the 1933 event. This is probably part of the Vatican disclosure to happen IMO.

Aztec1948
Preemptive damage control perhaps? The Vatican knows....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-extraterrestrials/vatican-scientist-says-belief-in-god-and-aliens-is-ok-idUKL146364620080514

They probably know the full truth but being a controlling entity, they will keep that under wraps.

jkag89
Aztec1948 said:

jkag89 said:

No, but at the 1:36 mark of the video, the Vatican and disclosure are mentioned. I only added the article link because Italy is nearby and some believe the Vatican is very much aware of the 1933 event. This is probably part of the Vatican disclosure to happen IMO.

Quote:

You've pushed this angle before in these threads. I find it fascinating how your mind connects the dots to fit the narrative you've created in your mind.
Aztec1948
jkag89 said:

Aztec1948 said:

jkag89 said:

Quote:

You've pushed this angle before in these threads. I find it fascinating how your mind connects the dots to fit the narrative you've created in your mind.
Just creating an awareness of the reality here. And yes, these are my opinions as described by others WE all have dots, minds and narratives/opinions. Is this not what forums are for?

Horses...here is more water:

From the late 2000s to the mid-2010s, I worked as a molecular biologist for a national security contractor in a program to study Exo-Biospheric-Organisms (EBO). I will share with you a lot of information on this subject. Feel free to ask questions or ask for clarification : r/aliens (reddit.com)

Thoughts on the reality?

jkag89
Quote:

Thoughts on the reality?
A wall of text from an unsubstantiated source.
Aztec1948
ontological shock

Jump to navigationJump to search
English[edit]
Noun[edit]
ontological shock (countable and uncountable, plural ontological shocks)
[ol]
  • (philosophy) The state of being forced to question one's worldview.
  • [/ol]

Aztec1948
    said:

Quote:

Thoughts on the reality?
    A wall of text from an unsubstantiated source.

Just trying to help here.

jkag89
    I'm not going to waste my time watching a two hour video which is likely going to be just word salad. If you are really trying to help, give me a time stamp where the video is about the topic at hand.
    UTExan
    Aztec1948 said:

ontological shock

English[edit]
    Noun[edit]
    [ol]
  • [/ol]

It's not an ontological shock if anybody has listened to the marginalized voices in both evangelical Christianity (Chuck Missler, etc) and traditional Catholicism (Fr Malachi Martin). The creeping revelations of interaction with UFOs and "aliens" is no surprise to anyone who bothers to reach beyond the mainstream media or various church bureaucracies.
    It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
    “ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
    Aztec1948
    UTExan said:

Aztec1948 said:

ontological shock

English[edit]
    Noun[edit]
    [ol]
  • [/ol]

It's not an ontological shock if anybody has listened to the marginalized voices in both evangelical Christianity (Chuck Missler, etc) and traditional Catholicism (Fr Malachi Martin). The creeping revelations of interaction with UFOs and "aliens" is no surprise to anyone who bothers to reach beyond the mainstream media or various church bureaucracies.
    It will be when they realize just how off base they were? Religion is a hard thing to shake. But then, that is what et intended. Under their thumb.

UTExan
    Aztec1948 said:

UTExan said:

Aztec1948 said:

ontological shock

English[edit]
    Noun[edit]
    [ol]
  • [/ol]

It will be when they realize just how off base they were? Religion is a hard thing to shake. But then, that is what et intended. Under their thumb.

Actually, it will be the opposite. Jesus' prediction of "as it was in the days of Noah" will likely see the entire world deceived as Nephilim return as "benevolent aliens " with gifts of technology, medical cures, even a form of immortality as bodies regenerate tissue and don't die natural deaths. That may be why, in Revelation, scripture speaks of men begging for rocks to fall on them to hide them from the face of Jesus, who has returned to take possession of the earth.
    It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
    “ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
    Aztec1948

Macarthur
    I've been curious for some time. For those of you that are believers, if info continues to come out, and at some point, the evidence is enough to convince you that UFO's and aliens do exists, how does that affect your faith, if at all?
    Robert L. Peters
    Not one bit. I feel like my beliefs are being validated, if any thing.
    What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
    Macarthur
    Interesting. Can you elaborate on why it would strengthen your faith?
    UTExan
    Absolutely neutral. I have viewed ETs as anti-human enemies for a while because of abduction stories and the research of Dr. John Mack, Chief of Psychiatry at Harvard. I don't absolutely discount the possibility of aliens, but their existence would be less relevant to my faith in general than my dogs and cats. The crux of their importance lies in their perception of Jesus Christ.
    Bird Poo
    AG
    Macarthur said:

I feel the same as Green Dragon.

As society continues to devolve into immoral chaos, governments and media have to cook up the next big "thing" to engage the citizenry and distract from their destructive policies.

I've also noticed that unbelievers and leftists tend to race towards this UFO idiocy. I think it will be the next big thing after people finally discover the climate change industry is a scam.

Thus, people tend to pray harder and grow closer to God when the world is falling apart.
    kurt vonnegut
    AG
    Bird Poo said:

Macarthur said:

I feel the same as Green Dragon.

As society continues to devolve into immoral chaos, governments and media have to cook up the next big "thing" to engage the citizenry and distract from their destructive policies.

I've also noticed that unbelievers and leftists tend to race towards this UFO idiocy. I think it will be the next big thing after people finally discover the climate change industry is a scam.

Thus, people tend to pray harder and grow closer to God when the world is falling apart.

In summary . .

MacArthur: How would extra terrestrial life affect your faith?

Bird Poo: It would make it stronger, because $#% liberals!

Good talk.
    Last Page
    Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.