The Ark Of The Covenant Remote Viewed.

1,628 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by one MEEN Ag
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was Indiana Jones Right
Which of the realities is more difficult to process, nhi or remote viewing?

Histories will be re-evaluated with the revelation and acceptance of new realities.

It's all about the green...let's SECede to the BIG10.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Spyderman, at the very least adhere to the Texags social contract on video linking. Give a brief synopsis of the video.
Leonard H. Stringfield
one MEEN Ag said:

Spyderman, at the very least adhere to the Texags social contract on video linking. Give a brief synopsis of the video.
No contract signed here. Don't give briefs on vids, simply deliver the memos for those that might be interested. Thoughts on the vid?

Histories will be re-evaluated with the revelation and acceptance of new realities.

one MEEN Ag
AG
Not providing a summary is not coaxing me into watching that. Any part of remote viewing that is actually real is demon powered.

The Ark either got carried off to Ethiopia or God allowed it to be destroyed a long long time ago.
Leonard H. Stringfield
one MEEN Ag said:

Not providing a summary is not coaxing me into watching that. Any part of remote viewing that is actually real is demon powered.

The Ark either got carried off to Ethiopia or God allowed it to be destroyed a long long time ago.
That's may or not be what the data suggests. Watch what you want; that's what I do.

carry on, we are all in this together

jkag89
Quote:

That's may or not be what the data suggests.
That is exactly what the data suggest.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Just reading up on the story of how the Ark got to Ethiopia, the Ethiopians claim it happened during Solomon's reign. That is an incredible indictment about how quickly the Lord left the holiest of holies.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

Just reading up on the story of how the Ark got to Ethiopia, the Ethiopians claim it happened during Solomon's reign. That is an incredible indictment about how quickly the Lord left the holiest of holies.
I've heard in the past its possible they have uranium from a lost Israeli nuke and everyone who enters the area gets radiation poisoning, which only adds to the rumor.
Leonard H. Stringfield
jkag89 said:

Quote:

That's may or not be what the data suggests.
That is exactly what the data suggest.
You will need to watch the video to determine that..

I sometimes wonder just how far we have developed our remote viewing techniques/protocols.

Leonard H. Stringfield
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

one MEEN Ag said:

I've heard in the past its possible they have uranium from a lost Israeli nuke and everyone who enters the area gets radiation poisoning, which only adds to the rumor.
Yup, created by a loving "god". Perhaps the same group that took out Sodom and Gomorrah?

jkag89
Quote:

How come we need to watch the videos you post to get determine "what the data suggest" yet you don't?
DeProfundis
one MEEN Ag said:

So it's not the one in Kentucky with the feathered dinosaurs and exhibition about the demonic science behind carbon dating?
Leonard H. Stringfield
jkag89 said:

Quote:

How come we need to watch the videos you post to get determine "what the data suggest" yet you don't?
osmosis?

Enjoy the vids mate.

jkag89
Since it was short I went ahead and watched it. Unlike the Farsight vids, this one at least did not come across as really bad improv. On the other hand, nothing in it convinced me that remote viewing is a legitimate source/data point. Until you can provide something proving the efficaciousness of remote viewing, you can post video after video about topic after topic and it still won't convince me any of it is real.
Leonard H. Stringfield
jkag89 said:

Since it was short I went ahead and watched it. Unlike the Farsight vids, this one at least did not come across as really bad improv. On the other hand, nothing in it convinced me that remote viewing is a legitimate source/data point. Until you can provide something proving the efficaciousness of remote viewing, you can post video after video about topic after topic and it still won't convince me any of it is real.
I think many are coming to realize that there is something very legit about the technique. The fact that our intelligence community is still involved with it might suggest much as well.

Once, this et thingy get somewhat widely accepted, remote viewing will be next on the memo docket. I will most likely start a new thread on that.

one MEEN Ag
AG
DeProfundis said:

one MEEN Ag said:

So it's not the one in Kentucky with the feathered dinosaurs and exhibition about the demonic science behind carbon dating?
My favorite exhibit on Noah's Ark is this presentation by Irving Finkel of The British Museum about a babylonian tablet that has the flood narrative almost a thousand years before hebrew written sources. The ark was most likely round as its main purpose was to float and not steer, and Assyrian/Iraq locals have been using round small boats for a very very long time.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.