Church Militant closes its doors

1,143 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by one MEEN Ag
DeProfundis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was a one-time subscriber years ago before I realized Michael Voris was an absolutely masochistic muckraker with hugely repressed homosexual urges whose heart may have started in the right place but quickly veered off course.

This is still the end of an era for Catholic media as they've been the weird black sheep of traditional-ish Catholic media for the last generation. Fortunately for Catholicism but unfortunately for them they finally made one unsubstantiated claim too many and were sued into oblivion.

Also to make this come full circle they had a wildly public fight with fellow Fightin Texas Aggie Mike Parott who I was actually in the Corps with over his support for a possibly illicitly and illegitimately ordained Priest somewhere in Missouri.

I am not sad to see this soap opera shut down.
Zobel
AG
Parrot always seemed like a strange cat to me.
747Ag
AG
I remember when they were called Real Catholic or something to that effect. And Voris came out weilding and swinging a sword on his vortex episodes.
Captain Pablo
AG
Good grief who are these people?
andrago94
AG
Apparently Voris has moved to Houston and is starting up another endeavor using the same Church Militant name.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Dude drove through Houston, saw all the Vietnamese restaurant names and got inspired.

Church Militant #2 will be opening its doors very soon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.