***** Semi-official border invasion thread **********

33,363 Views | 450 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Foreverconservative
StandUpforAmerica
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It feels like every day there's new videos/pictures of the invasion at our southern border, so here's an attempt to give them a home.

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
StandUpforAmerica
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
StandUpforAmerica
torrid
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

So this is not on the Mexico side, waiting to cross? This is on the US side, waiting for a bus?
StandUpforAmerica
That's my understanding.
Funky Winkerbean
AG

Look at this post on Facebook https://fb.watch/oLgZWeCcbi/?mibextid=en6awd
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Look at this post on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02iZ6VgxgebLQyDmCXkySEs8mc15KsDssYBY5PKZn9aPDVvWqQLYg7wzKXFXfwhM4Jl&id=100069246967969&mibextid=en6awd
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Look at this post on Facebook https://fb.watch/oLhcOAdRl7/?mibextid=en6awd
StandUpforAmerica
From a little over a week ago.....

StandUpforAmerica
WestTexAg12
AG
Too bad we can't just put one between the eyes of that smuggler when he shows his face through the fence.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Why do democrats hate America sooo much?

oh no
AG
oh no
AG
fka ftc
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
95LawAg
AG
oh no said:

Why do democrats hate America sooo much?

So we should purge all of our non-indigenous elements - Italian, Irish, Polish, British, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Dominican, Cuban, Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese, Japanese, Russian, numerous African cultures, Caribbean influences? Or just the ones that are less like you?

And if we're going to embrace our indigenous culture, which one would that be? Sioux? Navajo? Apache? Cherokee? Or is plain ol' "Indian" good enough. Too indigenous?

If we're not really talking indigenous, who gets to decide which centuries old influences we keep and which we get rid of? We can keep pizza and beer, but enchiladas and gumbo are out?

Didn't the Germans try this before?

So many questions...or maybe trying to make America some sort of homogenous culture is just a really dumb idea.
oh no
AG
Oh yes the previous millennia of natural migration and the last couple hundred years of legal immigration is the same thing as Biden opening the border and letting over 8 million unvetted mass migrants from over 170 countries in less than three years.
95LawAg
AG
oh no said:

Oh yes the previous millennia of natural migration and the last couple hundred years of legal immigration is the same thing as Biden opening the border and letting over 8 million unvetted mass migrants from over 170 countries in less than three years.

Did you read the tweet you posted?
oh no
AG
95LawAg said:

oh no said:

the one about James Woods talking about not allowing hordes of invaders whose religion espouses the extermination of so-called infidels into their country to wreak havoc? And you're going to bring up the Cherokee and the Irish right now? I think you're in the wrong thread.
95LawAg
AG
oh no said:

95LawAg said:

oh no said:

the one about James Woods talking about not allowing hordes of invaders whose religion espouses the extermination of so-called infidels into their country to wreak havoc? And you're going to bring up the Cherokee and the Irish right now? I think you're in the wrong thread.

The one where Woods seems to be pining for some homogenous, indigenous culture by using Japan as an example, as if America has had a homogenous, indigenous culture ever, let alone the last 200 years.

The one where Woods seems to imply that our "American culture" is somehow being diluted by this influx of foreign cultures.
oh no
AG
unless you want to defend why you voted for the invasion and state your case on why we needed these 8 million unvetted migrants in less than 3 years from over a 170 countries to claim asylum (even though they aren't seeking asylum) and please explain how Americans are benefiting from not having a border, you are derailing the semi-official invasion thread. James Woods explains why Japan doesn't have an invastion problem. First part is their culture, second part is not inviting an invasion of people that hate them like the one you support.
TexAgs91
AG
Too bad Kari Lake isn't governor of AZ. I think it would have been a different story
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
95LawAg
AG
oh no said:

unless you want to defend why you voted for the invasion and state your case on why we needed these 8 million unvetted migrants in less than 3 years from over a 170 countries to claim asylum (even though they aren't seeking asylum) and please explain how Americans are benefiting from not having a border, you are derailing the semi-official invasion thread. James Woods explains why Japan doesn't have an invastion problem. First part is their culture, second part is not inviting an invasion of people that hate them like the one you support.

You posted the tweet extolling the benefits of a homogenous, indigenous culture. I challenged the notion of America ever having such a culture - past, present, or future.

Now you've introduced a new topic about how I might have voted. That would seem different from discussing the tweet you posted and I responded to.

Back to the subject at hand, how has being an island nation affected immigration in Japan? Is it not easier to cross a land border? There are many factors beyond the US not having a homogenous, indigenous culture.
fka ftc
Germany has a ton of problems from their forced open borders following WWII.

Now, some would say that it is justified due to the Holocaust and I understand that sentiment.

But then a logical person would ask what has the United States done to deserve the ultimate punishment of open borders and forced acceptance of mass migration that was saddled on Germany?

The Dems and their overlords have determined that our Country is so evil, as evil as the Third Reich in Germany, that we must punish ourselves in the same manner the world punished them.

Why? Why is it that 81 million ballots hate our Country so much? Why do Georgia lawyers and their moderately concerned friends think mean tweets are akin to murdering millions of Jews?
fka ftc
95LawAg said:

oh no said:

You posted the tweet extolling the benefits of a homogenous, indigenous culture. I challenged the notion of America ever having such a culture - past, present, or future.

Now you've introduced a new topic about how I might have voted. That would seem different from discussing the tweet you posted and I responded to.

Back to the subject at hand, how has being an island nation affected immigration in Japan? Is it not easier to cross a land border? There are many factors beyond the US not having a homogenous, indigenous culture.
Most of our immigrants prior to the last 50 years or so arrived by boat.
Scotty Appleton
Ahh yes, the US has never been homogeneous despite being a Christian nation with a white, European population that was > 80% as recently as 25 years ago and 75% before 2010.

95LawAg
AG
Scotty Appleton said:

Ahh yes, the US has never been homogeneous despite being a Christian nation with a white, European population that was > 80% as recently as 25 years ago and 75% before 2010.

Have you been to Europe? Have you been to Japan? It is interesting that someone who considers "European" as homogenous would also consider America homogenous. European is Irish, Norwegian, Spanish, Dutch, Hungarian, parts.of Russia and Turkey, Polish, British... Japan is 98% Japanese. That is homogenous.
Scotty Appleton
Yes, I have been to more countries than I care to count unfortunately.

And great job counselor in moving those goal posts. Hmm, what do most of those countries have in common? Hmm, I wonder what you conveniently left out.
95LawAg
AG
fka ftc said:

95LawAg said:

oh no said:

Most of our immigrants prior to the last 50 years or so arrived by boat.

Valid point, but those were also primarily legal immigrants. The discussion at hand is about illegal immigration, the "invasion." Illegal immigration is more difficult into an island nation.
95LawAg
AG
Scotty Appleton said:

Yes, I have been to more countries than I care to count unfortunately.

And great job counselor in moving those goal posts. Hmm, what do most of those countries have in common? Hmm, I wonder what you conveniently left out.

Clichs don't help the argument, they just sound regurgitated.

I don't think anyone is moving goalposts. I think we are operating with different definitions of homogenous. I'm using Japan as the reference point based upon the cited tweet.
TAMUallen
AG
Only good thing that I've seen happening, here in west Texas, is that the Sheriff's office and State Troopers have been patrolling like crazy. Haven't seen border patrol as much though.

Was pulled over once in my car, not ranch truck, for doing a few miles over. Another time the Trooper was parked right at the entrance to the county road I turn onto and of course the Trooper followed me for 10 minutes until I got to the ranch private road. It means they're at least watching closely and seeing a sedan in a rural area raises an eyebrow.
oh no
AG
This isn't the "define homogenous" thread. It's the invasion thread.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.