UW anti-Israel camp postponed re:too white (libs r dumb)

1,206 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by TexAg1987
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
when you are white and want to virtue signal and create a safe space for your antisemitism, and forget to invite the the OG antisemite Muslims to the party.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/university-of-washington-students-postpone-anti-israel-encampment-over-lack-of-diversity/

A planned anti-Israel encampment at the University of Washington was scrapped at the last minute because of a lack of diversity following fierce backlash for not involving any Muslim, Palestinian or Arab students.

"We want to make sure this encampment is a better reflection of the UW community, and having even greater unity with Muslim, Palestinian, and Arab students," said the group.

The group said it was influenced by protests "at Columbia, New York University, the University of Michigan, and beyond" that showed the "student movement in this country will not back down in its fight for Palestinian liberation."

However, the initial announcement of the encampment sparked anger at those not involved.

• "Please listen to the Palestinian, Arab and Muslim students criticizing this event and cancel it," one person commented to the initial post.
  • "Y'all have zero community support in this bc of your inability to center Palestinians and Arabs and this is so poorly planned," someone else stated.
  • "Why was [StudentsUnited for Palestinian Equality and Return] not consulted?" another person asked.
  • "Why is there no Arab or Muslim leadership? This is the only page I have seen this posted, which leads me to believe that no other orgs endorse this action. This is dangerous and weird to be honest."

Saltwater Assassin
AG
Every one of these asshats should be on the terror watchlist & no fly list.
Do right and bear the consequences. -Sam Houston
Gator92
AG
Arabs don't want any part of the "Palestinians"...
deddog
AG
Saltwater Assassin said:

Every one of these asshats should be on the terror watchlist & no fly list.

Instead they will be future FBI agents
Gunny456
AG
Or ATF.
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
C@LAg
Gator92 said:

bullcrap.

the Arab students in America are all in on these protests regardless of how they they feel or they think of the Palestinians.

their participation, however limited, gives the protests and violence "credibility" with other progressives and the media.

and American born "arab" students are just as demented, mentally perverted, brainwashed and wanting violence and chaos as much as their progressive white cohorts are.
captkirk
AG
Owlagdad
Gator92 said:

Light coloured Muslims look down upon black ones
techno-ag
AG
captkirk said:

If you hate a particular race, that is the textbook definition of racism.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Gator92
AG
C@LAg said:

Gator92 said:

bullcrap.

the Arab students in America are all in on these protests regardless of how they they feel or they think of the Palestinians.

their participation, however limited, gives the protests and violence "credibility" with other progressives and the media.

and American born "arab" students are just as demented, mentally perverted, brainwashed and wanting violence and chaos as much as their progressive white cohorts are.
Yep. In America.

Rest of the world, not so much...
TexAg1987
No jews?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.