Children with myocarditis? What are you some sort of conspiracy theorist?

2,181 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Detmersdislocatedshoulder
General Jack D. Ripper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We always had commercials for children with myocarditis! What are you crazy? Some sort of nutty conspiracy theorist?!? They played them all the time during Saturday morning cartoons and the Super Bowl.

Just remember bros, we went from "safe, free and effective" to "it's not killing THAT many people".

Imagine living at the end of civilization. Imagine that you can buy dog ice cream for your best friend.
PCC_80
AG
The Dems/Libs will refuse to believe that the so called vax had any side effects ever. That would be admitting that they were wrong and Dems/Libs are convinced that they are never wrong.
richardag
I am not a doctor nor researcher in this area. I only know what I have read, take my musing with a great deal of salt.

Hopefully treatment will allow those children it affected will live long enough for all the heart tissues to be naturally replaced.
Heart Cells Grow Throughout Life Span
It used to be believed the heart did not generate new cells, now we know new heart cells are generated
quote from the article
  • Scientists have long thought that organs such as the heart, brain and pancreas are unable to create new cells after development.
From another article
  • Although the mechanisms for development of myocarditis are not clear, molecular mimicry between the spike protein of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) and self-antigens, trigger of preexisting dysregulated immune pathways in certain individuals, immune response to mRNA, and activation of immunologic pathways, and dysregulated cytokine expression have been proposed.
Maybe the new generated cells free of the spike protein will replace those the spike protein attacked. Maybe alleviating the myocarditis.
General Jack D. Ripper
Positive man. But if it's negligent it might help. But every day, I get closer to thinking this is intentional.
Imagine living at the end of civilization. Imagine that you can buy dog ice cream for your best friend.
nomad2007
AG
Commercial is from a couple years ago and was part of a series of commercials focusing on patients with different conditions that (shockingly) are all conditions the hospital has been highly ranked for.
General Jack D. Ripper
So 2022?
richardag
General Jack D. Ripper said:

Positive man. But if it's negligent it might help. But every day, I get closer to thinking this is intentional.
I don't know, it clearly could have been intentional. I was just posting that there may be hope for those children affected by this monumental bull**** perpetrated on the world.

Me, I had to get the shot, Pfizer's version, in order to take a vacation in the BVI. I am > 70 and probably not that much longer on this earth anyway. These children hopefully will overcome.
aggiehawg
AG
richardag said:

General Jack D. Ripper said:

I don't know, it clearly could have been intentional. I was just posting that there may be hope for those children affected by this monumental bull**** perpetrated on the world.

Me, I had to get the shot, Pfizer's version, in order to take a vacation in the BVI. I am > 70 and probably not that much longer on this earth anyway. These children hopefully will overcome.
Sorry but can't put that s*** back in the horse. Just can't.

The Hubs received phone calls evey year for thrirty years asking about his health issues. Why?

His Dad was exposed to Agent Orange when in Vietnam. Then there were some other stations where they were stationed that had other issues. (Not Marine, Le Jeune.) So what was that?

IDK. Neither does he.
Hoyt Ag
AG
Such a long list of posters that were dead ass wrong with Covid and vaccines. Such a shame they wear the same ring of honor I do.
agwrestler
AG
I WANT A POUND OF FLESH FROM THE CORONABRO GESTAPO! HOW CAN WE MAKE THEM PAY?
Rapier108
It isn't a new commercial, been around for about 2 years or so.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Secolobo
AG
Rapier108 said:

It isn't a new commercial, been around for about 2 years or so.
Thought it was safe and effective?
Thanks for proving the point two years ago…
Urban Ag
AG
This should show the entire nation what mass psychosis looks like, but probably won't.

I can understand old people and ill people take an experimental vaccine for Covid at least at the time. I get it.

What I could never understand was young(er) and relatively healthy people being willing to take an experimental vaccine. Why? I've had Covid twice. Jan 2022 and again in July 2022. It sucked the first time, was just an irritant the second time. No vaccine. Why take an experimental vaccine for an illness that weak?

But what I can't forgive and never will is pushing it on children and young people. It was and remains an absolute nothing burger for kids and young people. Both of my boys got it twice. We are not anti-vax but we did not sign on to having our sons injected with this crap. So glad we didn't. Covid was nothing to them. Absolutely nothing.

Again, this mass psychosis and it will happen again.
snowdog90
https://texags.com/forums/15/topics/3244723/14#discussion

Here's a thread in RnP board where the usual suspects are STILL defending the poison. I just don't get it.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
PCC_80 said:

The Dems/Libs will refuse to believe that the so called vax had any side effects ever. That would be admitting that they were wrong and Dems/Libs are convinced that they are never wrong.

and they will take this belief to the grave.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.