Hunter Biden says hes going to sue Fox!

2,569 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by oh no
Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/rcna149707

Quote:

The letter, dated April 23, puts the Fox News Channel and Fox News Digital on notice for litigation claims arising from the network's alleged "conspiracy and subsequent actions to defame Mr. Biden and paint him in a false light, the unlicensed commercial exploitation of his image, name, and likeness, and the unlawful publication of hacked intimate images of him."

Biden has hired attorney Mark Geragos and his firm to represent him in the Fox litigation efforts. The letter is the second outreach to Fox this month. An earlier letter was hand-delivered to Fox's counsel two weeks ago, and the network asked for more time to respond, according to a source familiar with Biden's legal efforts. The network has not yet responded to the letter sent April 23, which included a Friday evening, April 26, deadline to respond, according to Geragos. The letter is signed by Tina Glandian, a partner at Geragos & Geragos working on the case.
I'll be the first to say "discovery should be delicious!"

I'm Gipper
annie88
AG
Hunter's ass better be in prison within the year.
Im Gipper
annie88 said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but prepare to be disappointed.

I'm Gipper
richardag
Im Gipper said:

…..,,,,,,

Key words "should be". Seems our judiciary has been corrupted.
annie88
AG
Im Gipper said:

annie88 said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but prepare to be disappointed.

Wishful thinking.

Just hoping that one of the bad guys will actually be put in prison. If this was one of the Trump sons, they would've already been serving time.
bobbranco
AG
Funky Winkerbean
AG
His feeble attempt to rally what little public support he has.
aggiehawg
AG
richardag said:

Im Gipper said:

…..,,,,,,

Key words "should be". Seems our judiciary has been corrupted.
The irony here is he is still facing crim charges. Can take the 5th if FNC wanted to depose him.
bobbranco
AG
Quote:

unlawful publication of hacked intimate images of him

Comical. Not surprised by unscrupulous lawyer games.
Tramp96
It's not defamation if it's true.
DeSantis 2024
CheeseSndwch
After seeing how the E. Jean Carroll trial/jury award went, it's not really surprising to see Hunter take a shot at a deep pocket.
aggiehawg
AG
I can't keep up. Is the laptop his this week? Or not his this week? Pretty surprised Geragos would take that case, though.
bobbranco
AG
aggiehawg said:

I can't keep up. Is the laptop his this week? Or not his this week? Pretty surprised Geragos would take that case, though.
$$$ for Mark.
aggiehawg
AG
bobbranco said:

aggiehawg said:

$$$ for Mark.
Coming from where? Art sales? Or Hunter's California based lawyer buddy?
captkirk
AG
When was Hunter "Hacked"?
bobbranco
AG
aggiehawg said:

bobbranco said:

aggiehawg said:

$$$ for Mark.
Coming from where? Art sales? Or Hunter's California based lawyer buddy?
Proceeds from the Biden crime family and associated allies.

eta: I don't. Only speculating. The leftists, no you are not a leftist hawg, should take it easy.
Get Off My Lawn
Put up or shut up!
usmcbrooks
BusterAg
AG
Could Fox sue in a favorable court jurisdiction for a declaratory judgement on this issue? Not sure if they would have to sue in NY, which would obviously be a bad decision, or if they have some flexibility to sue in a more favorable district.

I know a lot about patent law, and the rules are different there. But in an IP case, this kind of announcement would be followed by a dec action likely the next day.
Gigem314
AG
The Biden family pays more attention to FoxNews than it does to some of Hunter's children.
oh no
AG
easy recipe. make up charges in a favorable marxist jurisdiction and get the bankrupting punitive damages from someone you don't like coming into your checkbook.
Im Gipper
Booo Fox!!

I'm Gipper
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

In response to the lawsuit threats, a Fox News Media spokesperson defended the network's "constitutionally protected coverage" of Hunter Biden, a "public figure who has been the subject of investigations by both the Department of Justice and Congress."

"Consistent with the First Amendment, Fox News has accurately covered these highly publicized events as well as the subsequent indictment of an FBI informant who was the source of certain claims made about Mr. Biden," the spokesperson said in the statement.

The letter from Hunter Biden's legal team demands Fox News issue editor's notes to online articles "informing readers of the indictment" and have several prominent Fox News hosts including Sean Hannity, Maria Bartiromo and Jesse Watters "inform their viewers on air that they have been sharing a debunked allegation from a source who has been federally indicted."

The bribery allegations have been central to the GOP's impeachment inquiry into President Biden. CNN has reported that Republican lawmakers don't have the votes to impeach him.
LINK
oh no
AG
the FBI hid and buried an FD-1023 from a "very credible source" for years to protect Joe Biden. Joe Biden becomes president and the existence of 1023 comes to light and all of a sudden after years, the very credible source is indicted for changing dates on his stories in his allegations. Smells like a corrupt government and corrupt politicians protecting themselves, but because the source has been indicted now, Hunter gets to demand retractions and apologies? I don't think so! This is like the communists saying that because courts refused to hear election fraud cases, then it was obviously the most secure election evaaar!.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.