Outdoors
Sponsored by

For those that shoot the Ruger MK 2-4 .22lr pistols

832 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by OleRock02
Caladan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just got back from the range, where we tried out a new (to us) speedloader designed for the Ruger MK and 22/45 series of pistols (not MK 1 I think). Worked surprisingly well. It is called the "Ultimate Cliploader", and is made by McFadden Machine Co.. If you go through a lot of rounds per range session like we do, you might consider this one. One place to see them is the TandemKross website. Good place to deal with too, btw.

Happy shooting!

C
BCStalk
I shoot twice a month at the local 22 competition and I use one. Works great as long as you have it set right.
ShouldastayedataTm
It's ten rounds of 22 and the typical keychain slide works great for me. Does the one you are talking about really make a big difference? Sounds like a pain if you have to set it right for it to be useful. I am genuinely curious?
Caladan
ShouldastayedataTm said:

It's ten rounds of 22 and the typical keychain slide works great for me. Does the one you are talking about really make a big difference? Sounds like a pain if you have to set it right for it to be useful. I am genuinely curious?
It makes a difference for us, since we are two people shooting hundreds of rounds through two Ruger pistols.

You don't actually have to set anything. However, it has an adjustment screw that you can adjust should adjustment be necessary. It's not really a pain since you only have to adjust once, but in my case, I did not have to do anything.

C
ShouldastayedataTm
Thanks, I did go out to TandemKross and they have a video. It definitely looks pretty good. For 20 bucks it is worth a try.
bam02
AG
Yes they are a must-have if you own a 22/45.
MouthBQ98
AG
Neat, although I least found the magazines for my 22/45 very easy to load. You just use your thumb to slide the spring guide down gradually and you can pretty much drop the cartridges in as you go.
OleRock02
AG
The McFadden loaders are incredible. They make loading so quick and easy.

They make one for the M&P 15-22 as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.