Austin
Sponsored by

6:00am flight out of AUS. Arrival time?

2,249 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Canyon Lake Agbu94
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This Sat 12/30. What time do we get there?

TIA
JOHN2010
AG
Tejas Ag
AG
Depends if you

1. Have TSA PRE / clear
2. Checking bags / carry on

But at that hour regardless, you should be fine at 4:45 at check in counter.
Tailgate88
AG
No TSA or pre-clear
Yes carrying on
4:45 it is!

Thx
Matsui
AG
430am at earliest
Canyon Lake Agbu94
I would agree with the previous comments. At 5 it is like a switch clicks on and traffic really increases.
Don't waste your days on dreams that don't fill you. Find out what you love and let it kill you.
tamc91
AG
Are you parking are getting dropped off?
Add that time in. I typically use FastPark, but ParkingSpot has improved since the construction is wrapped up. Either can typically get you to the terminal within 20 mins of driving through the gate.
Tobias Funke
AG
Kind of half-related, but Austin may be the best pre-check airport in the country. It doesn't matter how crazy slammed or backed up the regular tsa line is, precheck at AUS has never taken me more than 5 minutes. Worth every dang penny.
chet98
AG
Have a 7am flight next Tuesday out of ABIA. International and checking a bag on SWA so will likely aim to arrive at Fast Park about 5:00. Get through document check, TSA-pre, grab a coffee and drop a deuce in those newer johns down near gate 1 then jump on the plane. Love this airport. So easy (famous last words)
Canyon Lake Agbu94
To me, it seems like everyone aims for 5:00. It is amazing to see the difference between 4:45 and 5:05 at the airport.
Don't waste your days on dreams that don't fill you. Find out what you love and let it kill you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.