Austin
Sponsored by

Round Rock Electricity options

747 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by 87IE
Medaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hi,

I bought a house in round rock and it looks like I have different electric provider options.

Never gone through this before, so any recommendations on providers?
discobrob
AG
I have used utility concierge to help with this. You can do it yourself, but with all the different companies, it's a lot of work to find the best deal. It doesn't cost you any extra money and they help you assess what the best deal is. I've used them 4 times in 8 years. Good luck. The rates are high out there.
javajaws
AG
Have you used https://powertochoose.org/ ? That's all I've ever needed.
SteveBott
AG
Powertochoose is the default option. But you really need to look at your last 12 month usage to compare correctly. You need to see your average low vs peak months vs weekend and week usage. You don't have that so go with PTC best option.

Next year you could use your smart meter data if you have one. There are a bunch of higher risk options but I avoid them. Just me.
87IE
AG
I use Thigbe and they shop around for you.

My current rate is at .0607/kWh and with all the fees/delivery charges my overall rate for last month is 0.12/kWh.

They had me on a plan when I first switched over last year that was around .04 plus the delivery charges.

Here is a referral link
It's Laken Riley, not Lincoln you idiot
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.