Watching the Ags in Laredo

1,245 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by texasaggie18
clas40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm moving to Laredo in the next couple weeks and I'm looking for a good bar or restaurant to watch A&M games at. Preferably with fellow Ags to share in the inevitable heartbreak.
El Presidente
AG
You DON'T want to go out in Laredo. Stay home and watch it on your own. And most especially, do not, under any circumstances go to any of the Laredo Heat bars. Trust me on this one. You'll thank me later.
texasaggie18
AG
As a Laredo native I can tell you that Laredo doesn't have a large sports bar scene.

However, their are great places to eat with large tvs:

-El Capataz: Great menu and one of the best bars. Classic cocktails with their own twist. Try the loaded fries, ceviche and dos equis mac. Cant go wrong with anything here!

-Cosmos: Food is always good and TVs!

-Hooters and Tilted Kilt: Although food is nothing special and is exactly what you expect. You cant beat the cold beer and the amount of TVs.

-Border Foundry: Aggie owned. If you're going to watch the Ags they will most likely be on the TV in the Patio or at the bar. Food is upscale and always great!

Saludos Brewing: Newer but have been twice their beer is great and have a couple TV options. They advertise NFL watch parties so they do expect a crowd to watch games.

Let me know if you got any questions about Laredo! The Laredo A&M Club is smaller but usually just puts on 2-3 events a year aside from Muster. If you want to get connected with them let me know!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.