Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sponsored Message: Save Money and Stay at Callaway Villas on Aggie Football Weekends!

5,073 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by xaggie95
AmandaNorthcutt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Callaway Villas would like to introduce Aggieland to a new way to enjoy Aggie sporting weekends. Whether it is football, basketball, soccer, December graduation or Greek functions, we have your apartment ready. (Spring dates can not be confirmed until January.) Callaway Villas Hotel Stays are walking distance to Kyle Field and Reed Arena.

The prices:
-The 2x2.5 bath Villas are only $125 per night with 2 night minimum, 7 day cancelation policy. Includes 1 covered parking spot. Beds are Full extra long.
-The 4x2.5 or 4.5 Villas are $250 per night with 2 night minimum with 7 day cancelation policy. Includes 2 covered parking spots. Beds are Full extra long.

*(This is almost half of what a normal hotel would be for a football weekend.)

Differences:
-You must bring your own linens, towels, blankets, TV, dishes and/or flatware.
-No animals are allowed.
-No smoking inside the apartment. There is a covered front patio for smoking on each unit.
-Check out callawayvillas.com for virtual tours of rooms and all amenities.

Feel free to reserve an apartment with your tailgating buddies or just enjoy the savings for yourself.

Here are some pictures of the beautiful Callaway Villas:

If you are interested please e-mail hhines@studenthousing.com and he will send you the registration form. Space is limited so please email ASAP.

BTHO New Mexico

Heath Hines
Texas Aggie Class of ‘02

[This message has been edited by ACutt817 (edited 8/31/2009 10:58p).]
Randy03
AG
Well what do you know, after the post where I told him he should contact staff to advertise, he did. Good for them.
Jack Klompus
AG
Furnished?
Callaway Villas
Yes it is fully furnished. The decorations you see wont be there but it is furnished. You will need to bring towels, linens, blankets and a TV if you would like to watch one in the room.

thirty-two
AG
Were these units intentionally held back for weekend sports use? Interesting concept. Was this offered last year? Is the off-campus housing occupancy down these days? Either way, not a bad option for folks just looking for a place to crash on a game weekend.

quote:
Greek functions

Uh, like what?
Callaway Villas
These werent held back just for sports use, but we are glad to offer them for use as such. It is a great option for those on a budget to enjoy a hotel within walking distance to Kyle Field and still have a more homey atmosphere.

The Greek functions were meant for like sorority initiations were parents come in town.
SmoothRuckus
AG
So many apt. complexes now... do any of them actually sell out?

Good idea though... and you can walk to the game.
aggieduke
AG
how strict is the no pet policy...and what if a deposit is paid in order to have a pet?

Philippians 4:13
rock the good ag 90'
quote:
These werent held back just for sports use, but we are glad to offer them for use as such.

Yeah, me and my wife, Morgan Fairchild, stay there every weekend! Thankfully the management prefers irregular income to having a set amount coming in each month by having all of the units rented to students for the school year! That's the ticket!

AggieDave02
AG
someone didn't meet their leasing goals
Tom Hagen
AG
Are there bikini clad coeds at the pool?
Callaway Villas
No promises on the coeds... that is the fun about staying with us... You just never know.
Callaway Villas
Everyone, i wanted to give yall an update. We have been getting a lot of interest in these hotel stays. Thank you for that.

Right now all games still have availability. Ok State game is on a wait list for 2 bedroom apartments, but we have four more 4 bedroom apartments.

Please email me at hhines@studenthousing.com if you are interested.
AirAgs
AG
That crap about no kegs is BAD BULL!!!

:-)
OXDL45
AG
Sent an email this morning. Waiting for a reply.
OXDL45
AG
Check that....thanks for the quick reply Heath. For some reason it went straight to my junk mail box.
ShotOver
AG
I'm assuming basic cable is provided?
Callaway Villas
yes basic cable is included.
twk
AG
Probably not interested for football season, but might be interested for baseball. Will you have these available in the spring, as well, and do you know what the terms will be?
Callaway Villas
We hope to be offering them in the spring as well. We are actively leasing these spaces to Transfer students. I will have more info on baseball hotel stays in January.

The terms have not been discussed for spring. Most likely it will remain the same but i will let you know... please email me at hhines@studenthousing.com and i will add you to the list of people that have asked about spring weekends.
SaltyTxAg
AG
Do earplugs come with the weekend as well, since the apartments are situated right on the TRACKS! IT still is a nice place though, spent many drunk nights there, very good bull. VERY.

"Christ almighty, it's like I'm sittin' here playing cards with my brother's kids or somethin'… you nerve-wracking sons-of-*******."
jackrabbit
AG
quote:
Do earplugs come with the weekend as well, since the apartments are situated right on the TRACKS!

On the tracks? Seems like earplugs would be the least of your worries.
Callaway Villas
No Earplugs... just triple paned argon filled windows and extra thick exterior walls.

Callaway Villas
Attention everyone... as of today, we have filled all the rooms for OK STATE and the UT game. We have wait lists for them in case people change their minds. Please fill in your registration form or email me at hhines@studenthousing.com in order to get the registration form.

Thanks,
Fiddlesticks
AG
quote:
No Earplugs... just triple paned argon filled windows and extra thick exterior walls.
Anyone whos ever been in the villas knows damn good and well you can hear the freakin train....

[This message has been edited by Fiddlesticks (edited 9/4/2009 7:05p).]
stew0720
AG
Callaway, you'll learn it's best not to argue with these idiots who are hell bent on bashing anything and everything. It's a great offer, and the people who are truly interested will contact you!
TennAg
Oh no, I might hear a train!
AC Hopper
S
If I get in the doghouse, can a rent a room for a few days or a week or two? ... maybe next door to a couple of the Diamond Darlings or something like that.
aggieduke
AG
sent two and emails and called. waiting on reply.

Philippians 4:13
Callaway Villas
I have emailed everyone back that have emailed me... I heard a few people have had my emails go to the junk mail box. What is your email address and i will try to email the info to you again.
HOLDEN, M. D.
Malachi Constant
AG
quote:
and a TV if you would like to watch one in the room.
Is there cable?
Callaway Villas
yes there is cable tv.
ag9496
Heath,

You've got mail.

Thanks!

http://www.aggies9496.com
tamu2481
AG
Yes, I emailed you a completed form this morning and want to make sure you received it.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.