Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Other schools in town

6,772 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by NowhereMan
washingtonag24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone happen to know why there is a Baylor football semi parked out by the George bush library, and why Oklahoma is filming stuff outside Kyle field?
TexasAGGIEinAR
Owen Field has ***** envy.
Hogs suck, Horns suck, everyone else I can deal with.
McInnis80
I know OU is doing a tour of SEC schools with the "Sooner Schooner" as part of their meet the new family plan. I don't know if the OU reps will be instructing their new brethren on how to properly use the "Horns Down " sign.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
McInnis80 said:

I know OU is doing a tour of SEC schools with the "Sooner Schooner" as part of their meet the new family plan. I don't know if the OU reps will be instructing their new brethren on how to properly use the "Horns Down " sign.

OU thinking anybody in their new conference gives two ****s about their My Little Pony wagon enough so that they need to take it on tour…

ETA it just hit me that we're gonna have to hear that same damn song over and over again every time they make over two yards on a play.
McInnis80
I think that the OU students are just looking for an excuse to leave Norman during tornado season.
Shoefly!
AG
I'd damn for sure get the drug dogs out to check the schooner for meth, perfect way to transport!
rootube
AG
I love it that OU thinks everyone in the SEC is interested in that grand tradition that is the schooner. So they have to walk around every SEC campus to find someone interested. This is somehow more arrogant than Horn which is saying something.

Oldfart2
rootube said:

People in search of someone that cares about them.
The Banned
McInnis80 said:

I get the PR stunt but were rather familiar with them already. Not sure a meet and greet is needed
EliteZags
AG
rootube said:

I love it that OU thinks everyone in the SEC is interested in that grand tradition that is the schooner. So they have to walk around every SEC campus to find someone interested. This is somehow more arrogant than Horn which is saying something.

is Sooner Schooner kinda like Fake Taxi?
Ag Tag
rootube said:

They don't realize that they're embarrassing themselves by proudly presenting their wagon to SEC fans who probably think they're crazy.
Unemployed
AG
Ag Tag said:

rootube said:

They don't realize that they're embarrassing themselves by proudly presenting their wagon to SEC fans who probably think they're crazy.
Wait until you hear about what they think about our yell leaders.
Den of Earth
Are the yell leaders being paraded around other campuses in some weird PR campaign?
Hey! Maybe tu can go to all the other schools with their cocks not glocks parade.
Hehateme1
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

McInnis80 said:

OU thinking anybody in their new conference gives two ****s about their My Little Pony wagon enough so that they need to take it on tour…

ETA it just hit me that we're gonna have to hear that same damn song over and over again every time they make over two yards on a play.

I know all the words to that song.

Sing along..

It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
Song we know
The Agly Duckling
The Banned said:

McInnis80 said:

I get the PR stunt but were rather familiar with them already. Not sure a meet and greet is needed
100% agree with you, but if they leave anybody off the list, they'd be opening themselves up to negativity they'd probably rather avoid.
Ogre09
AG
It's the same tune
Over and over
It's the same tune
Over and over
It's the same tune
Over and over
It's the same tune
Over and over
Rasslin Cheesehead
AG

bert harbinson
AG
Hehateme1 said:

A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

McInnis80 said:

Sing along..

It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
Song we know
And the tune, shockingly, stolen. From Yale.
Ag Tag
bert harbinson said:

Hehateme1 said:

A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

McInnis80 said:

Sing along..

It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
It's the only
Song we know
And the tune, shockingly, stolen. From Yale.
Land thieves or song thieves?
NewsyJohnson
AG
I think it's cool. They're going to every single SEC campus as a good will gesture.
Al Bula
AG
No way will their land thieves mobile tour be as cringey as this:

https://streamable.com/zdou1v
AgDotCom
Al Bula said:

atmtws
AG
EliteZags said:

rootube said:

is Sooner Schooner kinda like Fake Taxi?
And arent schooners a type of boat?
gigemags-99
AG
Al Bula said:

At least we were respectful of the other schools when we joined. Not a bunch of arrogant, wagon crashing *******s.
dixichkn
AG
The Banned said:

McInnis80 said:

Or wanted.

Nor is the school for that matter.

Neither them nor their dildo-waving Siamese twin
Aggie Class of 2026
The Banned said:

McInnis80 said:

You're familiar with them. The last time we shared a conference with them our incoming freshmen were 11 years old
rab79
AG

Yes, wagons in the westward expansion were called prairie schooners because the white canvas covers looked like sails from a distance.
DuncanLEO
Aggie Class of 2026 said:

The Banned said:

McInnis80 said:

You're familiar with them. The last time we shared a conference with them our incoming freshmen were 11 years old

Divining Rod
perhaps we should get a big inflatable Ol' Sarge and take it on tour to Norman.
12mn95
AG
It's been 11-12 years since we were in he same conference so a lot of their and our students were in elementary school so they don't know them like we do
NowhereMan
There goes the neighborhood
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.