Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Aggie Draft Predictions?

1,244 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by The Marksman
HowdyGetRowdy409
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cooper - 2nd - Could sneak into the top of the 1st.
Possible Suitors - HOU, CLE, DAL, GB, LV, LAC, SEA, LAR

Ainias - 3rd-5th - Ton of WR depth this year which could push him down the draft. However, lots of teams could use a slot WR w/ special teams ability. Especially with new Kickoff rules.

Possible Suitors - DEN, CAR, ARZ, CIN, KC, JAC, DAL, LAC, MIA, MINN, NE, NO, NYJ, PHI

Mckinnley - 3rd-5th
Possible Suitors - Much like WR there are a ton of teams needing DT depth. Could push him up sooner in draft, but not higher than R3.

Layden - 5th-7th
Possible Suitors - LAC, ARZ, BAL, CHI, DET, MINN, NO, SF, TB

DeBerry - UDFA
Consantinou - UDFA
Richardson - UDFA
Wright - UDFA
AgsMyDude
AG
Would be pretty surprised to see A Smith earlier than the 5th and really don't see him until the 6th
HowdyGetRowdy409
AgsMyDude said:

Would be pretty surprised to see A Smith earlier than the 5th and really don't see him until the 6th
You probably are right. I think that he's an intriguing prospect but there are too many WRs in this draft which I think will be a continuing trend moving forward. Plus he has had some injuries throughout his career.
Ag_0112358132134
I think we will have a player drafted
Vince Blake
Really hoping Dallas drafts McKinnley Jackson. Cowboys' DT depth is nonexistent and I think Jackson would be a good fit.
Aggie92ss
There are too many WRs in this draft which I think will be a continuing trend moving forward.
NoahAg
Cooper - Would say 2nd but he is getting lots of attention, so end of 1st.

Ainias - 6th

Jackson - 6th

Others - UDFA
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
i think all three of cooper,ainias, and mckinley jackson could outperform their draft location. to me mckinley jackson is a real sleeper. it is all about landing with the right squad.
The Marksman
AG
Cooper-high 2nd
Jackson-5th
Robinson-5th
Smith-6th
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.