Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

So why would you remove a topic people are interested in discussing? Remove a link..

1,686 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Only Fans Director
Divining Rod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
if you need to. But whether or not there is a rumor. Just discussing the pros and cons of A&M in the future moving to the Big 10- that is actual, better football talk than 75% of the b.s. threads we have on here.

Can we at least get an explanation why we little children are not allowed to discuss this topic?

It would be nice to get an explanation why we can't discuss the TOPIC. Again, if it has to do with a link, remove that and post a caution note re that. I would sure like to hear Aggies on this topic- it's relevant; it's timely' it's interesting.

p.s. to be sure, it pizzes me off to see the same people out there posting the same stuff they did a few months earlier with no more information, just to drive traffic. the only thing "new" was a supposed email he received this week saying the same thing as earlier. that AINT an update. I'm fully understanding why Staff wouldn't want to give any of those links the play time here.

[You should probably leave the moderation to us. If you want to talk hypotheticals, fine, start a thread with a hypothetical. If you want to post click bait articles that have been rehashed a thousand times, you can expect those threads to be deleted -- Staff]
Know Your Enemy
AG
Openly questioning the moderation is something they LOVE around here.
AG
They only remove topics that turn out to have some truth to them
Shoefly!
AG
They can do whatever they want, I think this bs is just trolling for clicks by outsiders. If we do go the big 10, it would be very stupid.
redjalapeno-87
The two Big12 members can discuss it on their boards, the SEC members can discuss it on their boards, but Aggies can not discuss on TexAgs. The narrative is already out there on social media over the past year.
Jimbo4win
AG
It's back to wondering why Mike Sherman was so sleepy all of the time..
Divining Rod
^ lol
greg.w.h
AG
They get asked is why.
Aggie92ss
It would be nice to get an explanation why we can't discuss the TOPIC.
Only Fans Director
Perhaps they think B1G talk will harm recruiting.
Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.