FS - The North Face 4 Person Tent (Like-New)

1,354 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by maroon barchetta
AgRN16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy! Up for sale is a Like-New, North Face Golden Gate 4 Tent. This is a four person tent rated as a 3 season tent. The tent is Like-New and has never been used. We opened it and set it up one time when we first bought it to check function and space. We took it down and never slept in it/used it. Everything works great and the tent is in perfect condition. Included with the tent is the UNOPENED matching North Face Tent Footprint (think a tarp but lighter and shaped to exact fit with tent pole integration).

The only reason we aren't keeping it/using it now is that we needed a 4 season tent for high altitude camping, and this is not best suited for that use case. The tent retails new for $249.95 and the Footprint retails new for $49.95. https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/the-north-face-golden-gate-4-tent-21tnoagldngt4xxxxcat/21tnoagldngt4xxxxcat?sku=21889332&camp=CSESG_92700072983373869_pla_aud-2226574342716:pla-1940360345912_58700008026120004_71700000100235738&segment=&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwuJ2xBhA3EiwAMVjkVKPbi6YYLoxv6kSvQRGofdMt_euu2YvWFI59_Zy0GqNwWhOruq6E7BoC8RwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Asking $125 for the set. Located in DFW/Ellis County. Local pickup/meet up works best but I am willing/able to ship for a small shipping cost at buyers expense.

Skywalker18
AG
Just curious where are you camping that you need a 4 season? Wife & I are in Colorado and use a 3 season year around.
AgRN16
AG
Tetons and Yellowstone. My wife is pretty cold natured and gets cold very easy. We also will have our two toddlers with us, 5 and 3, and don't want to have any chance of cold for them. Early June night time temps are freezing and below at times.
AgRN16
AG
So we got the Alaskan Guide tent from Cabelas.
maroon barchetta
Any idea on shipping cost?
AgRN16
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Any idea on shipping cost?

I'm at work now. When I get home onight I will check weight in the box I have and punch the numbers on Pirate Ship. Can't imagine it will be more that $20 and probably less, if it's in Texas. I'll post an estimate tonight (I'm willing to work with a fellow Ag on shipping costs to keep the price down).
milner79
AgRN16 said:

Tetons and Yellowstone. My wife is pretty cold natured and gets cold very easy. We also will have our two toddlers with us, 5 and 3, and don't want to have any chance of cold for them. Early June night time temps are freezing and below at times.

Good sir, it's possible to keep her warm ... and keep your tent, too.
GLWS.
AgRN16
AG
milner79 said:

AgRN16 said:

Good sir, it's possible to keep her warm ... and keep your tent, too.
GLWS.

Indeed it was when it was just the two of us on camping trips . . The two munchkins have been major CBs in that department when we are all sleeping in the same space.
AgRN16
AG
Package up weight is 12 lbs, 6 oz. 24 in L x 16 in W x 12 in H. Using a Houston address for estimate, cost is pretty much right at $20. That includes insurance and tracking. If you interested, let me know. If your address is closer, likely cost to ship is less.
retiredintx
AG
Check your PM - I'll take it
AgRN16
AG
SOLD!!
maroon barchetta
Good deal for the buyer!

I snoozed and loozed!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.