2011 Veranda 2275 22 ft pontoon boat for sale. I am the original owner, purchased from WaterSki America in Lewisville. the boat is currently in a slip at Eagle Point Marina in Lewisville. You can take over slip rental if you wish, or trailer it and take it where convenient. A large dock box is included in the sale.
Boat comes with a 90 hp 4 stroke Yamaha engine and tandem axle roadrunner trailer. Stainless Steel prop is installed, and the original aluminum prop is included as a spare.
Trailer has 4 new tires and new load bearing bunks and carpet, as well as new turn signals and brake lights.
The boat has an all aluminum deck (so no wood rot) and twin bimini tops that zip together to cover the entire boat. Boat also has a custom Veranda mooring cover.
Boat upolstery is in excellent shape, except the rear deck which shows some discoloration due to sun/heat.
Boat has always been either stored indoors or in a boat slip, and carpet is in good shape with no tears, except a small area at the very back of the boat which is not covered by the mooring cover and is subject to sun and weather damage.
I replaced the analog gauge dash with a Lowrance HDS Live 7" sidescan fish finder/chart plotter (using a custom fitted dash panel), then installed an NMEA network cable linking the Lowrance to the outboard and stereo, so all engine and stereo functions can be monitored through the fish finder screens. The Lowrance sidescan transducer is not installed yet, but is included.
I also installed a Fusion MS-BB100 Black Box with wired/wireless Bluetooth remote capabilities, so you can play music through your smartphone, as well as two amplifiers to drive 2 speakers plus a subwoofer (the amp is 4 channel, so I include two extra speakers you can install for a 4 speaker plus subwoofer setup if you wish.
The boat has a mount in the front for a Minn-Kota trolling motor (included).
Boat includes two (redundant) batteries, and has a Blue Sea System two battery switch to allow one or both batteries to be used.
I have mounted a Minn Kota Pontoon DeckHand electric anchor winch on the bow, but have not completed the electrical connections needed to make it work.
The boat did not come with an hour meter, so I do not know the number of hours on the motor, but I have not used the boat much so the hours are very low for a boat of this age.
The lower unit water impeller was changed 5 years ago by me. Lower unit grease has been replaced about every 4 years, as has the engine oil by myself. However, as with any used boat purchase, I would recommend that the purchaser have these maintenance items done upon purchase for your peace of mind.

I live east of Mineral Wells, but the boat is in a marina north of Dallas. I can send lots of pics if interested, and if you are interested in seeing the boat I can meet you at the marina, jut understand it can take me 2 hours to get there.