Want to buy a Golden Retriever

1,825 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Buford Tannen
aggiepharmacist03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for a golden retriever puppy. Live in DFW but can travel a bit for the right deal. Looking for a family dog and not wanting to break the bank.
HtownWilly12
Why don't you try this.

Golden Retriever Rescue Alliance, Inc. Adopt a Rescued Golden. Recycle Love! (grralliance.org)

GRRNT (goldenretrievers.org)
college of AG
AG
I'm going to have a small litter next week.

www.woodfamilypuppies.com
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
HtownWilly12 said:

Why don't you try this.

Golden Retriever Rescue Alliance, Inc. Adopt a Rescued Golden. Recycle Love! (grralliance.org)

GRRNT (goldenretrievers.org)

We adopted a pup about 5-6 years ago. If you're looking for a pup you'll have to wait a bit but they have tons of mid-older age dogs that need a good home.
Thanks & Gig 'Em
agAngeldad
My daughter bought one of the Two years old. Says she is the best dog ever.
*+******************
After almost 20 years of raising Golden Retrievers, we have decided to retire and will no longer be having any more litters of puppies. The two current litters of puppies we have will be the last of Reading Retrievers. We have two different litters of puppies right now. The first litter will be ready to start going to their new homes the weekend of March 23rd-24th and the second litter will be ready to start going to their new homes the weekend of April 7th-8th. We do not have any female puppies left available; we only have male puppies. If you or anyone you know has an interest in owning one of our puppies, please text or call 940-447-1815 as this will be the last opportunity to do so. Thank you!
OldAg92
AG
agAngeldad said:

My daughter bought one of the Two years old. Says she the neat dog ever.
*+******************
After almost 20 years of raising Golden Retrievers, we have decided to retire and will no longer be having any more litters of puppies. The two current litters of puppies we have will be the last of Reading Retrievers. We have two different litters of puppies right now. The first litter will be ready to start going to their new homes the weekend of March 23rd-24th and the second litter will be ready to start going to their new homes the weekend of April 7th-8th. We do not have any female puppies left available; we only have male puppies. If you or anyone you know has an interest in owning one of our puppies, please text or call 940-447-1815 as this will be the last opportunity to do so. Thank you!
I can vouch for Reading Retrievers. GREAT people with GREAT dogs. I got my golden from them in 2008. She died a week before her 14th birthday. Best dog I've ever had.
JMAaggie
AG
We just bought an adult female from Reading Retrievers. It's been 5 days and I already know she's the best dog I've ever had. She has the best temperament and is beautiful! If you or anyone you know wants an adult, they have one adult female left. She's very sweet and we almost got her.
whitebob005
AG
We got our golden a few years ago from Goldenwind. She's amazing. They're located in the Allen/Wylie area.

Goldenwind Retrievers
Buford Tannen
AG
The goodest good boy ever came from Tule Creek Kennels in Kress TX. A bit out of the way but he was the best.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.