Texas Tech's Golden Age?

1,914 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TommyBrady
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2024/02/18/is-texas-tech-athletics-in-its-golden-age/

Quote:

The life of a Texas Tech Ted Raider fan has been pretty sweet over the last calendar year.

Players like Patrick Mahomes, Mac McClung, Josh Jung, Ludvig Aberg, and many more finding unprecedented success at the professional level bodes an essential question in Lubbock: is this the golden age of Texas Tech athletics?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Big 12-0 said:

https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2024/02/18/is-texas-tech-athletics-in-its-golden-age/

Quote:

The life of a Texas Tech Ted Raider fan has been pretty sweet over the last calendar year.

Players like Patrick Mahomes, Mac McClung, Josh Jung, Ludvig Aberg, and many more finding unprecedented success at the professional level bodes an essential question in Lubbock: is this the golden age of Texas Tech athletics?

Given it's the "golden age" do you still tell people the trophy case is just empty because they're all out being cleaned?

Big 12-0
Maroon Dawn said:

Big 12-0 said:

Quote:

Given it's the "golden age" do you still tell people the trophy case is just empty because they're all out being cleaned?

That's weird. I walked by the case displaying the 2023 Independence Bowl trophy just this afternoon.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Big 12-0 said:

Quote:

That's weird. I walked by the case displaying the 2023 Independence Bowl trophy just this afternoon.

Forgot about the pride of Tech athletic accomplishments
e=mc2
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Big 12-0 said:

Quote:

You poor thing. Lubbock is the Hobbs of Texas. A real garden spot of STDs, sand, and cock roaches. Not to mention tards. Tards everywhere.
Texas velvet maestro

bodes an essential question in Lubbock: is this the golden age of Texas Tech athletics?

by golden, do you mean piss?
Only Fans Director
Big 12-0 said:

Players like Patrick Mahomes, Mac McClung, Josh Jung, Ludvig Aberg, and many more finding unprecedented success at the professional level
I have never seen Mahomes flash the guns up hand sign as a pro.

Does he even admit to going to Tech?
Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
Big 12-0
Only Fans Director said:

Big 12-0 said:

Players like Patrick Mahomes, Mac McClung, Josh Jung, Ludvig Aberg, and many more finding unprecedented success at the professional level
I have never seen Mahomes flash the guns up hand sign as a pro.

Does he even admit to going to Tech?
Have you not been staying tuned?

Only Fans Director
Big 12-0 said:

Have you not been staying tuned?

OK , so once. lol
Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
Texas velvet maestro
only fans director hasn't posted very much...and you can't tune a fish.
Dark_Knight
AG
How is it golden age of tech when these are athletes having success outside of tech?
TXAGBQ76
AG
Looks that picture was taken in Hades
TX_Aggie37
AG
Lol Mac McClung.
TPS_Report
AG
Who knew a complete neutering of the Big12 would lead to a Tech golden age?

I'm sure the Tech boards are just filled with Ags posting similar nonsense. Sheesh!

I bleed Maroon and I wipe burnt orange!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yep, this fits the "golden age of tt" in so many ways… NFL Draft Prospect Tyler Owens Says He Doesn't 'Believe in Space' and 'Other Planets'.
TommyBrady
AG
https://www.kcbd.com/2023/07/06/lubbock-seeing-500-increase-syphilis-cases/

In Lubbock, where officials have seen an overall 500% increase in syphilis cases since 2019, health officials say significantly more babies have been born with the disease this year, leading to birth defects and, in some cases, deaths.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.