Jordan Pope IG Post

3,950 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Fanatic15...Drs2B!
pierceshipp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GO BLOW IT UP ASAP!
Know Your Enemy
AG
Thanks for posting a link.
pierceshipp
AG
that's on me…

https://instagr.am/p/C6E6YeNSVrY
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
What does this mean?

Are we GETTING him???
Know Your Enemy
AG
He's just posting pics from his visit. He used the #NOTCOMMITTED hash tag so all it means is that he was here and apparently enjoyed himself.
Method Man
Not committeds seem to never commit
Know Your Enemy
AG
Method Man said:

Not committeds seem to never commit

Well eventually they kinda have to commit somewhere, dude.
Method Man
You know what I mean.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Method Man said:

You know what I mean.

Every kid that visits every school posts the same type of **** on social media, Gramps.
FamousAgg
He needs to consider which team has lost multiple to the portal and which team has not. I know where I would rather be
Know Your Enemy
AG
FamousAgg said:

He needs to consider which team has lost multiple to the portal and which team has not. I know where I would rather be

I'm confused by this line of thinking.
FamousAgg
Leaving a team may indicate a poor environment, bad culture, bad leadership, unstable

Vs a team where everyone wants to be there and no one is leaving for greener pastures
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Know Your Enemy said:

FamousAgg said:

I'm confused by this line of thinking.

I think he means that the fact that Texas A&M has not lost a single player to the portal must mean that the culture in College Station is a good one - and the team is "glued together". Now, would an outsider think that is a good thing or a barrier to them coming in and having a significant role? That would depend on the kid.

Hopefully he spoke to Jace and perhaps to the other transfers who came in last year about how they felt blending into the team, developed friendships and took their place and embraced their roles- even as those roles changed during the year. Obviously he could also get input from Andy and even Coleman and Boots about how transfers do here. Would be really cool if they could've set up a call with Q and DD about THEIR experiences as a transfer coming in to play under Buzz and his coaching staff.

I would think that the personalities we have here and excellent communicators like Wade and Jace and Henry and Manny will make an impression.

However, it might be tough to compete with Austin, Texas and that school's "vibe" at this time.

Here's hoping he chooses the good guys over tu.
Pumpkinhead
AG
I'll be mildly surprised if we don't have a couple of transfers out when all is said and done. Seems would be necessary at minimum to make some room.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Not losing players means no spot for him, though.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

I'll be mildly surprised if we don't have a couple of transfers out when all is said and done. Seems would be necessary at minimum to make some room.

Yeah, I think to make the numbers work we will have to lose at least a couple. Unless we completely strike out in the portal.
FamousAgg
We graduated 2 guards my guy
Know Your Enemy
AG
FamousAgg said:

We graduated 2 guards my guy

We signed two HS players, my dude.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Boots was one guard, who was the other? We did lose Leveque too but he clearly isn't a guard.
frenchtoast
I am hoping for some white smoke.
FamousAgg
Eli Lawrence
Know Your Enemy
AG
FamousAgg said:

Eli Lawrence

Oh yeah. Big loss. How could I have forgotten him?
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Bringing this one to the top... because Pope announces his choice this evening between the good guys and the team in Austin that will soon move in to our new neighborhood.

Anybody have any hints or insight regarding his likely decision?
94chem
If I were a big, I'd be salivating about being on the court with Taylor and Obaseki.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
AggieEyes
AG
24-25 could be super special if we land this kid.
MarcAg
AG
Do we know what time Pope is announcing today? I assume it is tonight, but has anyone seen a time? Maybe its just whenever he decided to post on instagram
Complete Idiot
I've only seen "Wednesday night" or "Wednesday evening" - so based on that, kind of open. Plus, if that means PST evening, could be quite late CST.
DTP02
AG
MarcAg said:

Do we know what time Pope is announcing today? I assume it is tonight, but has anyone seen a time? Maybe its just whenever he decided to post on instagram

In other words: when do we see the white smoke to announce the Pope decision?
TxAg76
AG
frenchtoast said:

I am hoping for some white smoke.

Underrated
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Orange smoke.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.