Walgreens says you get 4 free covid tests a month with insurance

2,606 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by CrystalLakeAgbu
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just an FYI.

Big Covid outbreak down here the past 10 days or so.

Both sets of parents, various aunts, nieces, nephews, cousins, two brothers and 5 employees.

Probably pushing a total of 20 so far and nobody has gotten seriously ill although my wife's dad wasn't doing great last night with a high fever. He's taking Paxlovid now tho and he's boosted so I expect he will be fine for their 60th (!) anniversary party in a couple of weeks.

I've dodged it so far and I've got a flight to Tampa on Friday. Fingers crossed. Last time I got it right before a 10 day trip to Hawaii and I got one day of the Paxlovid rebound during the trip but other than that I was good.
PerpetualLurker
Can also order up to 4 from the govt. They resumed it a few weeks back.

https://www.covid.gov/tests
PJYoung
AG
Pretty huge outbreak down here in the valley. Can't find Paxlovid.

I know of 20+ people that got it in the past 2 weeks, both sets of parents, brothers, nephews, nieces, cousins, in-laws and employees.

Worst part so far is that it caused the cancellation of my in-laws 60th Wedding Anniversary celebration.
tmaggies
AG
Curious….. how many sick are vaxxed?
PJYoung
AG
tmaggies said:

Curious….. how many sick are vaxxed?

Maybe just over half? Not sure.
FlyRod
PSA re Walgreens: I found when using their app that more often than not the test order would not go through.

Online using their website, no problems.
CrystalLakeAgbu
Just wondering if this is still going on? I will try to order online and update later.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.