The latest in children indoctrination by the left

1,761 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by flakrat
$240 Worth of Pudding
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Drag queen story hour accompanied by call and response of "Free Palestine".

This country is officially dead.
MouthBQ98
AG
Who are those terrible idiot dupe parents?
Urban Ag
AG
So you took your kiddo to Drag Queen story hour and then got your panties in a wad because they added "liberate Palestine" to the sh** show you were already exposing them to.

Liberals are nuckin futz

$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Urban Ag said:

So you took your kiddo to Drag Queen story hour and then got your panties in a wad because they added "liberate Palestine" to the sh** show you were already exposing them to.

Liberals are nuckin futz

Yeah…I don't think anyone in attendance got their panties wadded. It's just another layer of virtue signal by proxy they can add to their mental gymnastics.
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
this problem is more about the crazed parents than it is the crazed drag queen...

$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Kyle Field Shade Chaser said:

this problem is more about the crazed parents than it is the crazed drag queen...

Pretty sure we all agree on that.
TequilaMockingbird
Surprised by who tweeted that. I would have guessed she'd be all for trans-madness. Good for her.
AGinHI
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

The people are officially brain dead and they are killing our country.

fify
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
The Banned
I understand these people are mentally ill and idiots in general, but I'll never understand rooting for people who believe you should be exterminated. Makes less than zero sense
beanbean

Nice. Cherrie Currie formerly of the rock group The Runaways. I didn't know she was conservative.
deddog
AG
The Banned said:

I understand these people are mentally ill and idiots in general, but I'll never understand rooting for people who believe you should be exterminated. Makes less than zero sense

Intense internal self loathing and unhappiness. They mask it by standing with Ukraine , and other causes. Which arent fulfilling. Shocker

So now they are subjecting their kids to it. You know, the kids Donald Trump was going to take away from them.
American Hardwood
AG
Clown World. This is so absurd, I had to check to make sure it wasn't satire from the Bee.
Muktheduck
The Banned said:

Man, I have some bad news about what AIPAC, ADL and SPLC all think of you...
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
beanbean said:

Nice. Cherrie Currie formerly of the rock group The Runaways. I didn't know she was conservative.

See below:

I can forgive her for misspelling "squalor" because the rest is spot on.
Of course now she's gonna be labeled as a "boomer white supremacist" by the useful idiots.
flakrat
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.