Biden on Howard Stern

3,030 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by captkirk
AgTrip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden was on Stern show on Sirius and said he'd debate Trump. I'm sure his handlers flipped out and will find a way to backstep that.

captkirk
AG
He says a lot of stuff. Almost none of which is true.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Gigem314
AG

aggiehawg
AG
Bet that royally pissed off the New York Times and they were feuding already. Freakin' Howard Stern? People still listen to that guy?
peacedude
AG
If I were Trump, any debate with Joey is going to be focusing on: Diary, laptop, diary, laptop, proven lies, worst economy ever, wars lost, racist remarks, and rinse and repeat until he glitches out because the Opioids have worn off.
Tramp96
captkirk said:

He says a lot of stuff. Almost none of which is true or comprehensible.
DeSantis 2024
Tramp96
peacedude said:

If I were Trump, any debate with Joey is going to be focusing on: Diary, laptop, diary, laptop, proven lies, worst economy ever, wars lost, racist remarks, and rinse and repeat until he glitches out because the Opioids have worn off.
No...if he focuses on the diary and laptop, people are thinking he's going for mudslinging personal attacks on Joey.

The winning strategy is inflation, immigration, and crime. Inflation, immigration, and crime. Rinse and repeat.
DeSantis 2024
aggiehawg
AG
Tramp96 said:

peacedude said:

No...if he focuses on the diary and laptop, people are thinking he's going for mudslinging personal attacks on Joey.

The winning strategy is inflation, immigration, and crime. Inflation, immigration, and crime. Rinse and repeat.
Fully agree. Biden lies so much on those topics, he'll skizz out on those alone.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
peacedude
AG
You and your logical thinking!

Personally, I just want to see Biden roasted and humiliated in front of billions (way more than he does on his own).
Maroon Dawn
AG
If there is a debate then the Dem propagandists hosting it will go even further than they did last time when they got rid of Foreign Policy to talk about BLM instead and this debate will be limited to only the topic of Abortion
PA24
AG
rocky the dog said:

Trump has endless energy.
bobbranco
AG
Next Biden will tell us he turned tricks at the Stonewall to consolidate support within the alphabet crowd.
An L of an Ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

Bet that royally pissed off the New York Times and they were feuding already. Freakin' Howard Stern? People still listen to that guy?

Dudley and Bob on KLBJ used to call Howard "The *****" on their morning show.

I ****ing miss the mid 90s.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
It was 4 years ago but I remember the much anticipated floor mopping with Joe by Trump in a previous debate that didn't turn out like we'd all hoped. They had Joe shot up full of something and Trump stepped on his own dick all night long.
aggiehawg
AG
peacedude said:

You and your logical thinking!

Personally, I just want to see Biden roasted and humiliated in front of billions (way more than he does on his own).
For Biden, just walking onto and off the stage would be an accomplishment. Not crapping his pants and remaining upright for 2 hours would be another.
Texas velvet maestro
Definitely Not A Cop said:

there's truth to this. Biden has a chance with the media covering for him and general TDS in the population.

But imagine Biden trying to debate DeSantis or Vivek. talk about mincemeat.
Old McDonald
things went pretty well for biden the last time he and trump debated. he's declined since then but trump has too.
jrdaustin
AG
aggiehawg said:

Two old men in their 70's rambling on the radio.

Riveting stuff.
jrdaustin
AG
An L of an Ag said:

aggiehawg said:

Dudley and Bob on KLBJ used to call Howard "The *****" on their morning show.

I ****ing miss the mid 90s.
The BobFather is still on KLBJ. He, Matt & Chuy may have to resurrect that bit.
aggiehawg
AG
Old McDonald said:

things went pretty well for biden the last time he and trump debated. he's declined since then but trump has too.
Talking about the Chris Wallace debate? Yeah because Trump was debating with Wallace more than Biden.
rgleml
AG
What happened to Chris Wallace? Did he retire or get fired?
TequilaMockingbird
Old McDonald said:

things went pretty well for biden the last time he and trump debated.
That was a fluke. Won't happen again.
aggiehawg
AG
rgleml said:

What happened to Chris Wallace? Did he retire or get fired?
LOL. He left Fox for CNN's digital platform that failed and was cancelled shortly after he signed on.

Media wise, he is in BFE. Banking wise, he still makes good bucks for doing little to nothing.
agz win
AG
I really miss Howard's nightly TV show.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Tramp96 said:

peacedude said:

The last cycle there were liberals on this board that wanted a tax increase.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
peacedude said:

Gotta include the border
#FJB
Flower Child
Biden is confused and is trying to seem hip to win the '96 election.
Jack Squat 83
AG
I don't see any way in hell they let FJB get on a stage.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
JohnLA762
AG
Joe Biden is dead. No, not literally. Figuratively.

He ain't going to be on the ballot in November. If not Corn Pop, then who?!?

Bryanisbest
AG
Old McDonald said:

That was when Trump tried to ask him about Hunter's laptop and Mike Wallace squelched the topic, right Mc?
captkirk
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.