Biden administration puts hold on US ammunition shipment to Israel

1,597 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Logos Stick
infinity ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have the global Islamic agencies bribed, I mean lobbied Biden to do this?

Biden administration puts hold on US ammunition shipment to Israel: report
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-puts-hold-us-ammunition-shipment-israel-report

Quote:

The Biden administration has put a hold on a shipment of U.S.-manufactured ammunition to Israel for the first time since the deadly Oct. 7 Hamas terror attack, according to a report.
Two Israeli officials told Axios that the weapons shipment was stopped last week, leaving officials within the Israeli government scrambling to understand why.
When asked about the report, a spokesperson for the White House National Security Council told Fox News Digital that it has supported Israel's defense since the Oct. 7 attack.
"The United States has surged billions of dollars in security assistance to Israel since the October 7 attacks, passed the largest ever supplemental appropriation for emergency assistance to Israel, led an unprecedented coalition to defend Israel against Iranian attacks, and will continue to do what is necessary to ensure Israel can defend itself from the threats it faces," the statement said.

Maroon Dawn
AG
Polls with the youth/white woman vote are in the toilet and they desperately need something to appease them here in an election year

But my question is: if you have decided to stop shipping ammo then why do we need to keep shipping billions in tax payer dollars?
rgleml
AG
If they don't understand why, they must not be watching what comes out of this duplicitous administration.
MouthBQ98
AG
The aid for Palestine (Hamas) or Israel?

With the very narrow margins in swing states, all sort of special interests can manipulate concessions out of this weak administration.
Max Stonetrail
MouthBQ98 said:

With the very narrow margins in swing states, all sort of special interests can manipulate concessions out of this weak administration.
Once it is realized the current policies are Obama/Jarrett then it is easy to understand these types of events.
Sharpshooter
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Polls with the youth/white woman vote are in the toilet and they desperately need something to appease them here in an election year

But my question is: if you have decided to stop shipping ammo then why do we need to keep shipping billions in tax payer dollars?
Ammunition is hard to kickback ammunition to politicians. Dollars, on the other hand.........
Psych
AG
Ceasefire just announced.
Dan Scott
AG
Israel rejects it.

Thunderstruck xx
What is the Egyptian proposal?
Jack Squat 83
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Someday we'll find out they actually rotate ammo shipments, Israel gets one, then Hamas gets the next and so on and so forth. I'm halfway making a funny, but the hell of it is would anyone paying attention actually be that surprised?
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
TexAgs91
AG
Israel just needs to go and end this war the only way it can be ended.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Logos Stick
LoL... Dems slowly taking off the sheep's clothing.

Biden is a despicable human being and bound for eternal damnation.

Worst president ever!
Logos Stick
Have we put any holds on Ukraine's ammo?
LMCane
there are no actual details on what this is- and none of us have seen any evidence there is any type of governmental hold on exports to Israel.

considering that's my job we will soon know.
Logos Stick
LMCane said:

there are no actual details on what this is- and none of us have seen any evidence there is any type of governmental hold on exports to Israel.

considering that's my job we will soon know.

The fact they deflected and refused to answer is the evidence. This has happened. I suspect you'll find out after the details are published by Fox.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.