Trump Illegal Deportation

3,247 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by TRM
rgleml
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Newsmax: Fmr. President Trump announces plan to deport 'nearly 20 million' illegal aliens, See More Here: nws.mx/TeDA Text STOP to Optout
We can use the 87,000 new IRS employees to accomplish this. They did receive firearms training.
BigRobSA
I don't agree with "the wall", since it's a liberal jobs program, but one of the best things he did was simply enforce the laws, as-is. It did wonders.

I'd have zero problems with him deporting ones he found.
BTKAG97
AG
Start with the white regressive Europeans.
Joes
It's a nice fantasy, but I can't envision any scenario where this could actually happen. And without a serious continuous defense line I don't know what the point would be, they'd just come right back in. Emptying your boat of water with a bucket doesn't do anything if you still have a huge hole in the bottom of your boat. And besides, this would last for what, one term? Until the next Dem is back in? I hate what's happened, but this will never get fixed, he might as well be saying he'll reduce the national debt to zero. The biggest hurdle is him ever getting back in office anyway. So... good luck.

BigRobSA
BTKAG97 said:

Start with the white regressive Europeans.

Operation Crack(er)Down
SA68AG
AG
At least he's not claiming Mexico will pay for it.
TexAgs91
AG
BigRobSA said:

I don't agree with "the wall", since it's a liberal jobs program, but one of the best things he did was simply enforce the laws, as-is. It did wonders.

Gotta have the Wall. Obviously every president will not enforce our laws. Once it's done, each US president should then continue to strengthen it to make it harder for our commie presidents to dismantle.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
BigRobSA
TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

Gotta have the Wall. Obviously every president will not enforce our laws. Once it's done, each US president should then continue to strengthen it to make it harder for our commie presidents to dismantle.

No.

A wall is useless without a **** ton of added personnel, IOW a liberal jobs program. Without that, it would be a day, maybe two, before it was either destroyed or merely circumvented.

Just enforce/enhance the laws on the books already.
cevans_40
AG
SA68AG said:

At least he's not claiming Mexico will pay for it.
You think having a couple million people here getting money and sending it back to Mexico is helping or hurting Mexico?
TexAgs91
AG
BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

A wall is useless without a **** ton of added personnel, IOW a liberal jobs program. Without that, it would be a day, maybe two, before it was either destroyed or merely circumvented.

No. The laws in the books are enough as long as they are enforced. What good would adding more laws do that won't be enforced?

A complete Wall isn't perfect but it is better than what we have now.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
TheCurl84
AG
BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

I think what you think is straightforward isn't all that straightforward.
91AggieLawyer
AG
BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

You contradicted the hell out of yourself: how do you enforce the laws on the books without, as you say, a "liberal jobs program?" You can't do it without personnel. So what's the difference?

At least with the wall there is something structural and the labor used isn't ongoing -- once built, its there. Further, future administrations (real or otherwise) won't be able to subvert it. Even if they don't provide personnel for other law enforcement, the wall still exists and provides whatever benefit it has.

Did you really think about this before posting or was it a knee-jerk?
BigRobSA
TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

No. The laws in the books are enough as long as they are enforced. What good would adding more laws do that won't be enforced?

A complete Wall isn't perfect but it is better than what we have now.

The wall would need to be "enforced", too. The same idiot not enforcing the law would also not enforce the wall.
BigRobSA
TheCurl84 said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

Nothing is straightforward when it comes to politics.

What is straightforward? A wall is useless without TONS of support/staff.

Trump proved that simply enforcing the law works.
cevans_40
AG
BigRobSA said:

TheCurl84 said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

Yes, but a wall and enforcement would be better
InfantryAg
AG
A wall is not for stopping people and drugs, it's for managing where the attempts happen and the flow.

A very useful tool, but not the single answer.
BigRobSA
91AggieLawyer said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

You contradicted the hell out of yourself: how do you enforce the laws on the books without, as you say, a "liberal jobs program?" You can't do it without personnel. So what's the difference?

At least with the wall there is something structural and the labor used isn't ongoing -- once built, its there. Further, future administrations (real or otherwise) won't be able to subvert it. Even if they don't provide personnel for other law enforcement, the wall still exists and provides whatever benefit it has.

Trump proved that simply enforcing the law, with the current levels of BP personnel, works. No increase needed.

A wall would need a LOT of extra support staff, thus a jobs program.
Keller6Ag91
AG
Joes said:

It's a nice fantasy, but I can't envision any scenario where this could actually happen. And without a serious continuous defense line I don't know what the point would be, they'd just come right back in. Emptying your boat of water with a bucket doesn't do anything if you still have a huge hole in the bottom of your boat. And besides, this would last for what, one term? Until the next Dem is back in? I hate what's happened, but this will never get fixed, he might as well be saying he'll reduce the national debt to zero. The biggest hurdle is him ever getting back in office anyway. So... good luck.

You really don't see what accountability does within the system. If a parent tells a child they'll be punishment for an improper action and they follow thru when it does, watch the child's obedience level increase.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
BigRobSA
cevans_40 said:

BigRobSA said:

TheCurl84 said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

I disagree with liberal programs. Whether it's a wall, tariffs, sending aid to Ukraine/Israel/etc.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Deporting nearly 20 million illegal aliens is probably not feasible, but mass deportations of thousands would cause many more to leave for good. Screw President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas for intentionally allowing a border invasion. Screw the celebrities pushing for immigration policies that offer a path to legalization for undocumented immigrants.
TexAgs91
AG
BigRobSA said:

cevans_40 said:

BigRobSA said:

TheCurl84 said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

I disagree with liberal programs. Whether it's a wall, tariffs, sending aid to Ukraine/Israel/etc.

You want something for nothing.

And yes, of course a complete wall, even an unmanned one is better than what we have now.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Get Off My Lawn
BigRobSA said:

91AggieLawyer said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

Trump proved that simply enforcing the law, with the current levels of BP personnel, works. No increase needed.

Walls are force multipliers. It's why a wall is one of the first things built when establishing a military outpost. Instead of 90+ of troops living and sleeping in fighting holes, you put a handful on guard duty.

I get many of your arguments against a wall, and this BS amnesty stuff circumvents it almost completely, but the second law enforcement is restored - the remote crossings will rise & in those times a wall will allow BP to do far more than they could without.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

Deporting nearly 20 million illegal aliens is probably not feasible, but mass deportations of thousands would cause many more to leave for good. Screw President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas for intentionally allowing a border invasion. Screw the celebrities pushing for immigration policies that offer a path to legalization for undocumented immigrants.
Remember when bussing a few thousand illegals wasn't going to do anything to help out? At least it started shining the spotlight on the issues. Your point is very valid, we sure need to start sending a message.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
BigRobSA
TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

cevans_40 said:

BigRobSA said:

TheCurl84 said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

And yes, of course a complete wall, even an unmanned one is better than what we have now.

For a day, or two. Tops.

If browns can build it, they can damn sure demo it.

That is, of course, unmanned and no liberal jobs program is involved. Might as well just burn the money.
BigRobSA
Get Off My Lawn said:

BigRobSA said:

91AggieLawyer said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

Walls are force multipliers. It's why a wall is one of the first things built when establishing a military outpost. Instead of 90+ of troops living and sleeping in fighting holes, you put a handful on guard duty.

I get many of your arguments against a wall, and this BS amnesty stuff circumvents it almost completely, but the second law enforcement is restored - the remote crossings will rise & in those times a wall will allow BP to do far more than they could without.

The guards on those walls are allowed to shoot a mofo. BP wouldn't be, unfortunately.
TexAgs91
AG
BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

cevans_40 said:

BigRobSA said:

TheCurl84 said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

For a day, or two. Tops.

If browns can build it, they can damn sure demo it.

That is, of course, unmanned and no liberal jobs program is involved. Might as well protect the investment

FIFY

Your response will be you don't support that because you have to pay people to maintain it.

My response will be so what? That's what it will take then.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
AggieMD95
AG
Joes said:

First step is unplug all the "hotel America " perks. Then many will self deport. Then get aggressive on every illegal w a criminal record. Or student visa holders shouting intifadas
Joes
Keller6Ag91 said:

Joes said:

You really don't see what accountability does within the system. If a parent tells a child they'll be punishment for an improper action and they follow thru when it does, watch the child's obedience level increase.
They've already been conditioned in the other direction for decades, forever really, We've never been serious about having a border. Ever. I grew up in Laredo and we had ranches in the area near the "border" and even when I was a kid in the 70s you'd see long lines of illegals marching up and down the highways together seasonally and every ranch I ever saw used illegals almost exclusively for ranch work. They'd go back and forth across the river for holidays and such repeatedly completely without hindrance.

In the early 2000s my sister married a border patrol officer and I went on patrol with him a couple times at night after signing releases and such and the pursuits never seemed to stop, even tens of miles from the border. They even caught dozens in a train car one of those nights I was with them. The whole thing is a joke. My mom took me down the river just a little ways one visit in the 90s to show me them just literally walking across the shallow parts of the Rio Grande in the open.

Yes, it's even worse now because the government is actively encouraging and even participating in the invasion and increased worldwide media has made it plain as day there will be no consequences, I'm sure decades ago most people wouldn't have just assumed you could come over from any continent and just walk in but now everybody knows it.

There's a reason why nearly 40 years ago they were already granting amnesty to millions. And then look:

Despite the passage of the act, the population of illegal immigrants rose from 5 million in 1986 to 11.1 million in 2013.

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia

So this is a sustained thing from both parties that's never been any different. So even if Trump gets back in, which I doubt will happen, and tries to get serious, the flood will restart as so as he leaves the White House. They'll take it as seriously as 14-year-olds do when they have a substitute teacher for the day. Hell, there are probably 50 million people here who came here illegally or are the immediate children of those that came illegally over the past 50 years.
APHIS AG
BigRobSA said:

And he can start with the ones having criminal records.
VitruvianAg
AG
BigRobSA said:

Idiocy not to build the wall...just allows the current or next open borders democrat to let the guard down and let more of the horde in...
VitruvianAg
AG
BigRobSA said:

TheCurl84 said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

Look, we get it you want to be a Libertarian...

No question you still need a Border Patrol Agents even with a wall, clearly with a wall less staff is required.

Trump did improve border security, but still plenty of the horde got across the border, so its not just enforcing current laws.
SW AG80
AG
BigRobSA said:

Finding these IAs will be like finding a needle in a haystack. Biden has really screwed us.
oldarmyjess66
AG
BigRobSA said:

Start with the rag-heads and dildo-heads at tu.
BigRobSA
VitruvianAg said:

BigRobSA said:

TheCurl84 said:

BigRobSA said:

TexAgs91 said:

BigRobSA said:

No.

Look, we get it you want to be a Libertarian...

No question you still need a Border Patrol Agents even with a wall, clearly with a wall less staff is required.

Trump did improve border security, but still plenty of the horde got across the border, so its not just enforcing current laws.

I disagree. You need more to make sure that illegals don't circumvent the wall or destroy a section altogether. Thus, a lib jobs program.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.