Patrick Mahomes Sr. to Miss Super Bowl ?

3,126 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Blindside05
Gabster43213
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sounds as though he won't be eligible to be bailed out ?
TitanAGGIE09
AG
He should miss the rest of his son's career, grandkids bdays and all remaining family events for the rest of his life. Gambling with a lot of innocent lives with that many DUIs. Patrick seems pretty solid, but can tell the apple didn't fall far on the other son being a moron too.
W
AG
3rd DWI offense / arrest
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
This is Patrick Mahomes Sr's 3rd DWI offense. He clearly has not learned a lesson of not drinking and driving. All he had to do was call Uber or Lyft or take a designated driver with him.
Texas A&M
Lake08
Gabster43213 said:

Sounds as though he won't be eligible to be bailed out ?

A third DWI doesn't keep you in jail. Bail would prob be 10k and he gets immediate release the following morning
Matsui
AG
Whew! He is bailed out and will be good to go!
Lake08
The report says 3rd time "or more". What does that mean? Why doesn't the county say 3,4 or whatever vs "or more"

The report said up to 10 years in jail. I've known two people that have gotten three DWI's and there was never jail time. Something tells me it's more than 3
bigjag19
AG
Hopefully the judge makes an example. Absolutely no reason he can't get a ride.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
On Saturday (Feb 3), Patrick Mahomes Sr, 54, was arrested and his bond was set at $10,000. According to jail records from Smith County, he was released on Sunday (Feb. 4) and this is at least the sixth time that he was arrested for the same charge.

In 2012, Mahomes Sr. was arrested twice for DWI in 2012 and twice more times in 2018, according to US Weekly. He was also arrested on another DWI charge and was sentenced to 40 days in jail which included a weekend work-release program.

https://www.bet.com/article/hbg2xz/patrick-mahomes-father-arrested-on-dwi-charge-ahead-of-chiefs49ers-super-bowl-matchup#:~:text=On%20Saturday%20(Feb%203)%2C,arrested%20for%20the%20same%20charge.
nkmustang
S
Patrick Mahomes Sr. WILL be able to attend Super Bowl despite DWI arrest as bail conditions are revealed.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Last time it was Reid's kid right before the Super Bowl
Now it Daddy the Frog

Betting on the 49ers and the press better hammer him
TitanAGGIE09
AG
He has 16 different cases/court appearances in Smith County. My guess is some of those others were pleaded down to different charges. He has assault, theft,
multiple open containers, driving without a license, failure to appear, all sorts of stuff.

Lake08
Damn, that's crazy. Dude needs to spend some serious time locked up
TheNotoriousP.I.P.
AG
None of those except the assault and maybe failure to appear seem like that big of a deal to me. Class C theft is an item under $100. Kind of a ****head? Sure. Needs to be locked up? I don't really see that based on the list provided without more context. The 3+ DWI's are the real kicker and I agree he probably needs to face something a little more serious, there's really no reason to be driving drunk when Uber exists and you have no money problems which makes it all the more reckless.
Mike Elko
AG
Between Jr.'s whining, little bro's obnoxiousness, and Sr.'s rap sheet... Classy, all-American family.
The Porkchop Express
Mike Elko said:

Between Jr.'s whining, little bro's obnoxiousness, and Sr.'s rap sheet... Classy, all-American family.
Mahomes and his wife gave $1.625 million dollars in December to the Boys and Girls club of America. What a ******bag, amiright?
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Lake08
Mike Elko said:

Mahomes whines? By all accounts, he seems like a great dude.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
For sure, most of these are just stand alone things of being a moron, but overall it paints a picture of his character and future tendencies for DUI again and again.
AustinCountyAg
to be fair his rap sheet seems pretty standard for most of the folks in the Tyler, TX area.
Craigy
Yeah less than 1%
92Ag95
AG
If you had a daughter-in-law this ugly...

_lefraud_
AG
Post your wife and/or daughter in law so we can compare
Carlo4
AG
batchuser
92Ag95 said:

If you had a daughter-in-law this ugly...

I think he meant to type annoying as f&ck
Blindside05
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

to be fair his rap sheet seems pretty standard for most of the folks in the Tyler, TX area.

Hah so funny…. From here and dad is known to be a real pos
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.