Backbyard at Northgate

1,828 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by lawless89
AgTrip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hearing it got hit by lightning and a possible fire. Anyone hear any updates? Hope everything and everyone is alright.
TyHolden
AG

I had a house with a tin roof in the hill country. we got stuck almost every storm. never caused a fire.
AgTrip
Thanks TyHolden.
TyHolden
AG
AgTrip said:

Thanks TyHolden.
And now there is footage of the fire...what do I know...

FlyRod
The lightning is really bad out there right now. Be safe.
washedupballer
AG
I live within eyesight of the backyard, and that might have been the loudest clap of thunder I've ever heard
Costa and Andreas
Hello all,

We are very blessed to have dodged a major bullet with the lightning strike. In addition to the pouring rain, CSFD's timely response with the ladder truck and ground team extinguished everything quickly. We are thankful for them and made sure to tell them repeatedly.

We have a tiny hole in the roof with moderate internal damage.

We are actually working diligently to hopefully open downstairs tonight. Some of the sound equipment was fried, so that's a challenge.

Times like this quickly show you who your friends are. We are deeply grateful for the support we have received. We are thankful too that our staff will not miss out on too much income as they are at a stage of their lives working their tails off to build a future for themselves.

Lastly, a really big thanks to Randy Hermes with 808 Technologies who drove straight in from his grandson's 2 year birthday in Killeen to address the sound system failure and get us back online. Wow!

Always be thankful.

Costa

JMac03
AG
So glad to hear it is minimal!
Average Joe
AG
Randy is an amazing person. I got the pleasure to work with him for a few years and he's definitely good people.
lawless89
Wife and I were eating at Porters and I'm certain I know when that hit. Had a ridiculous clap of thunder that shushed the whole restaurant and lights flickered.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.