Wildfires

1,159 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by eric76
topoftexasag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seeing several pictures and videos of devastation in Fritch and Canadian. Hurts to see charred earth, scorched cattle and homes in shambles. Hope everyone is making it through ok. If anyone needs something please feel free to reach out, would be happy to help in any way I can.
jtp01
AG
Tons of loss in our part of the state. We had a power line pole break about 1/2 mile north of us, my father in law fortunately had tractors and plows ready to roll and snuffed it out in a matter of a few minutes but they had to call the FD out 3 time for flare ups last night. Was headed straight at a small farmhouse we use for an office.

All while I'm in Houston for the commodity classic.

Several friends lost Everything. If anyone needs a spot for some cattle, let me know we can take some of it helps.
eric76
AG
topoftexasag said:

Seeing several pictures and videos of devastation in Fritch and Canadian. Hurts to see charred earth, scorched cattle and homes in shambles. Hope everyone is making it through ok. If anyone needs something please feel free to reach out, would be happy to help in any way I can.
The sister of one guy I work with a lot lives in Fritch. He was down there today helping her deal with her house burning to the ground.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.