Supra Santera Boat for Sale

4,939 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by OE_Ag11
OE_Ag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
22ft 2000 Supra Santera, storage unit kept for sale for $18,000. Boat is located in the Houston Area.

The boat has an Indmar Assault 330hp V8. We re-did the interior several years ago and it's all still in very good shape. The boat has 515 hours on it, and we have it out at lake Somerville this weekend so the hrs will increase some.

Planning on cleaning it up good next weekend and will have better photos to share then.

Will come with a tandam axel matching Supra trailer.
BmtAg96
AG
Got any more pics? Does the boat have a top?
udderdomination
AG
Currently at sommerville wish I would have saw this sooner. Yes, do you have any more pictures?
OE_Ag11
AG
The previous owner had a top for the boat but it was lost before we bought the boat and we never replaced it. Kept toying with adding a tower to the boat and which way we wanted to go and just never got around to it
OE_Ag11
AG

OE_Ag11
AG

OE_Ag11
AG
Email is my username @ outlook.com

Phone is eight tree 2 three tree 1 2 nine 6 eight
Reload8098
AG
Nice boat. I'd be interested if we lived closer to water. Good luck.
OE_Ag11
AG
Interior pictures.

Will come with a Garmin chart plotter as well.

Hungry Ojos
Has it ever been in salt water?
OE_Ag11
AG
Never when we owned it.

That's why we are selling it, we have moved down near Galveston and want to get a hurricane deck boat with an outboard. Don't want to put it in and deal with hoping to get all the saltwater out since it does use lake water for the cooling system.
OE_Ag11
AG
Lowered the asking price
Hungry Ojos
I am interested. Tell me the known issues/cons about the boat that you know of
OE_Ag11
AG
We want a bay boat to go into saltwater since we moved down to the Galveston area. That's the main reason we are selling.

The cushions vynal replaced in 14 or 15. Replaced the o rings on the injectors 2 years ago. Not temp issues at all. Just gets up and runs. Overall cosmetically it's in good shape for a 23 year old boat but there are some areas that do look their age.

We didn't start it for about 2 years, but all we did was charge the battery and put some new gas in and it started right up. Prop is in great shape no dings or bends. Always moored it out where it was floating over beached it.

Diamond Dogs
S
Good deal here, would buy if I could but wife wants something newer. Post on one of the wakeboard boats pages on FB and this will go quick
OE_Ag11
AG
Bump
seatea777
have seen this boat in person at Lake Somerville, really nice for its age

GLWS
OE_Ag11
AG
Make an offer bump
Whoop Delecto
AG
Dr.Pepper7
AG
How is the wake? (relatively speaking of course for the age). If ballasted, could you use this to surf in smooth water?

OE_Ag11
AG
It's a heavy boat, so always had a decent wake for wakeboarding, the hydraulic trim tab helps a bit as well. Not sure how large the wakes need to be to surf on. The V8 that's in there still runs really well and would have enough power for extra ballast.

When we bought this one, we were also looking at one that had ballast sacks on either side of the inboard, but it was no longer on the lot when we went to go see them in person. I do know that the published capacity isn't as high as the newer boats as far as weight.
OE_Ag11
AG
Spring Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.