In reply to BMX Bandit
BMX Bandit said:

TefIon Don said:

Can someone decipher this for me?
astro fan post on ranger thread during ranger losing streak

ranger fan cries to staff, gets astro fan a ban

astro fan stops posting on ranger thread

ranger fan confused why astro fan stopped posting on ranger thread

If Rangers fan isn't a female they should have that looked at.
Marvin
11:09a, 9/15/23
What makes me LOL is the little guy that complains about Astros posting on the Rangers thread, but never acknowledges that Rangers post on the Astros thread, because… *sniff* … he doesn't care about the Astros and has never been on that thread.

Straight and willful ignorance, but carry on Einstein. Hope you don't drown when it rains!
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Marvin
11:12a, 9/15/23
And another LOL… being pissed off about an Astros thread on premium but jumping at the chance to gang bang a Cowboys thread posted there.

Hypocrites, one and all. Hahahahahaha.
jkag89
11:19a, 9/15/23
In reply to gigem1223
gigem1223 said:

I guess us rangers fans need to start a monthly subscription to our thread. Looks like we could make quite a bit of profit from you Astros fans.
It is quite obvious from the comments on your precious thread that Ranger fans frequently read the Astros thread.
jkag89
11:34a, 9/15/23
In reply to gigem1223
gigem1223 said:

BMX Bandit said:

gigem1223 said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Hey Rangerettes the reason people aren't posting over on your thread has nothing to do with your team or your winning streak or even the lack of Houston wins… it has to do with y'all getting anyone who has ever posted one time on the Astros thread in their lives banned for being on your thread lol so yeah they are gunna stop haha

I damn near had a seizure trying to read this
between the near seizures from reading and you getting so worked up about what is said on a "Trash talk" thread, have you considered seeing a doctor? doesn't seem healthy

The only ones I see worked up are Astros fans. It's pretty apparent y'all are upset from conversations on the rangers thread.
Says the guy that was screaming for staff to do its job when any Astros fan dare post on your precious little thread. I understand out right trolling but believe it or not sometimes baseball fans do like to discuss baseball with each other, Believe it or not, I also read the Orioles, Braves and the once active continuous Cubbies thread that ran for multiple seasons.
tjack16
11:36a, 9/15/23
Doesn't hurt my feelings if a rangers fans posts on the Astros thread and vice versa. It's a rivalry.

I don't personally do it but I don't get butt hurt if other people do.
gigem1223
11:39a, 9/15/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

gigem1223 said:

BMX Bandit said:

gigem1223 said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Hey Rangerettes the reason people aren't posting over on your thread has nothing to do with your team or your winning streak or even the lack of Houston wins… it has to do with y'all getting anyone who has ever posted one time on the Astros thread in their lives banned for being on your thread lol so yeah they are gunna stop haha

between the near seizures from reading and you getting so worked up about what is said on a "Trash talk" thread, have you considered seeing a doctor? doesn't seem healthy

The only ones I see worked up are Astros fans. It's pretty apparent y'all are upset from conversations on the rangers thread.
Says the guy that was screaming for staff to do its job when any Astros fan dare post on your precious little thread. I understand out right trolling but believe it or not sometimes baseball fans do like to discuss baseball with each other, Believe it or not, I also read the Orioles, Braves and the once active continuous Cubbies thread that ran for multiple seasons.

I personally love how pissed off it makes y'all that you can't post on our thread. It's hilarious and completely untruthful for you to believe, that night, Astros fans were coming over to just talk ball. It was constant trolling.
BadAggie
11:44a, 9/15/23
Arlington fans are some thin skinned cornballs
Farmer1906
11:49a, 9/15/23

Astros beat that ass on the field and we're sitting on top of the division after winning the World Series. Sorry we're better.

Y'all go cry about threads now.
jkag89
11:54a, 9/15/23
In reply to gigem1223
gigem1223 said:

jkag89 said:

gigem1223 said:

BMX Bandit said:

gigem1223 said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

I personally love how pissed off it makes y'all that you can't post on our thread. It's hilarious and completely untruthful for you to believe, that night, Astros fans were coming over to just talk ball. It was constant trolling.
I did, example, another, and another.
Marvin
12:05p, 9/15/23
In reply to gigem1223
gigem1223 said:

jkag89 said:

gigem1223 said:

BMX Bandit said:

gigem1223 said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Not allowed to come over and talk ball. Your brethren, maybe even you (don't know), cry until the mods delete it. I do agree that some take it too far and should be put in time out. Just talking ball- be better.
htxag09
12:19p, 9/15/23
In reply to Marvin
Marvin said:

And another LOL… being pissed off about an Astros thread on premium but jumping at the chance to gang bang a Cowboys thread posted there.

Hypocrites, one and all. Hahahahahaha.

But that's America's team! It's different!
South Platte
1:55p, 9/15/23
Just when I think this thread couldn't get any stupider . . .

I wonder if there is a Red Sox-Yankees, or Dodgers-Giants thread on some message board that rivals this nonsense.
Panama Red
2:09p, 9/15/23
In reply to South Platte
South Platte said:

I wonder if there is a Red Sox-Yankees, or Dodgers-Giants thread on some message board that rivals this nonsense.

Enjoying your first week on the Internet?
South Platte
2:11p, 9/15/23
In reply to Panama Red
Panama Red said:

South Platte said:

Enjoying your first week on the Internet?
Oh this is way worse than the Zoo. Light years ahead. F16 is cupcakes and ice cream compared to this.
Farmer1906
4:02p, 9/17/23
Daddy is sleep walking to the end of the year and somehow doesn't lose much ground after going 2-4 vs a couple of 100 loss teams. Y'all make this too easy.
dermdoc
4:18p, 9/17/23
In reply to BadAggie
BadAggie said:

Arlington fans are some thin skinned cornballs
Never has anything been so eloquently stated. Bravo!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Legal Custodian
4:21p, 9/17/23
In reply to Farmer1906
Farmer1906 said:

Daddy is sleep walking to the end of the year and somehow doesn't lose much ground after going 2-4 vs a couple of 100 loss teams. Y'all make this too easy.

Good…job?
Farmer1906
4:24p, 9/17/23
In reply to Legal Custodian
Legal Custodian said:

Farmer1906 said:

Good…job?

It's like when you race your toddler. You let them get ahead. Then turn it on pass them up. They start crying so you try to let them catch up and they can't. That's how the season feels.
Grapesoda2525
6:36p, 9/17/23
In reply to Farmer1906
Farmer1906 said:

Are you really **** talking after going 2-4 against the A's and royals?

Pretty pathetic
Farmer1906
7:02p, 9/17/23
In reply to Grapesoda2525
Grapesoda2525 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Pretty pathetic

I sure am and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it as your team basically sits 2.5 games back.
Grapesoda2525
7:05p, 9/17/23
In reply to Farmer1906
Farmer1906 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Pretty pathetic

I sure am and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it as your team basically sits 2.5 games back.
Feels like we're both 10 year olds on the playground right now arguing over who got their ass kicked less by the 8 year old. No matter what there's no winner here.
agdaddy04
7:06p, 9/17/23
Except there is. The team in first place
jetch17
7:18p, 9/17/23
Grapesoda2525 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Pretty pathetic

Didn't y'all just get waxed by the guardians?
tjack16
7:26p, 9/17/23
"There is no winner here"

Well actually…. Astros won the silver boot 9-4 and are in first place.
Florida Aggie
7:28p, 9/17/23
Grapesoda2525 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Pretty pathetic

When you are still winning the division it doesn't matter. Your speaking like a fan who hasn't had a winning season since the Obama Administration.
Grapesoda2525
7:42p, 9/17/23
In reply to jetch17
jetch17 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Pretty pathetic

Precisely my point. 1-2 against the royals and 1-2 against the A's isn't much better.
jkag89
7:42p, 9/17/23
Grapesoda2525 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Pretty pathetic
With the proviso that I personally would not have chosen to poke Ranger fan after the week the 'Stros went through (I simply don't have this sort of bravado) you are showing once again you do not understand how Trash Talking threads work. Farmer simply read the room and decided to double down on ya'lls angst. A bold and maybe ill-advised move that very well may come back to bite him on the ass but I'm sure he'll still be here to take his medicine if it does.
Farmer1906
7:48p, 9/17/23
Grapesoda2525 said:

jetch17 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Pretty pathetic

Precisely my point. 1-2 against the royals and 1-2 against the A's isn't much better.

But better enough to still be in first.
Ciboag96
10:36p, 9/18/23
We both are blowing farts
FriscoKid
10:08p, 9/19/23
Serious Lee
10:56p, 9/19/23
you know when this thread is bumped, that a team gained or lost .5 game in the standings
dave94
10:44p, 9/22/23
Gonna be a wild ass week
FriscoKid
10:51p, 9/22/23
In reply to tjack16
tjack16 said:

Can that be traded in for a playoff spot?
tjack16
11:06p, 9/22/23
In reply to FriscoKid
FriscoKid said:

tjack16 said:

Can that be traded in for a playoff spot?

Sadly the Astros have had to face the juggernaut that is the A's and Royals.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 38 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings