*** UAP THREAD ***

262,366 Views | 3743 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Rocagnante
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"To add insult to injury, I was notified yesterday (5/15/2024) that there may be a personal threat against myself and several other whistleblowers formerly associated with the UAP (UFO/alien) effort by the US government. As such, I would like to make this perfectly clear to the American people: I am not prone to accidents! I am not suicidal! I am not abusing drugs! I am not engaged in any illicit activities. If something happens to me or my family members in the future you will know what happened".
Luis Elizondo Former Director, Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------JFK warned NASA about UFOs; 10 days later, he was assassinated....

Should we continue keeping our heads in the sand? This one will make Watergate seem like a cub-scout den mothers tiff.
NoahAg
guadalupeag said:

watty said:

One thing I'll add. I think one reason so many dismiss it all outright is that it's just so much easier. It's the easier option. If you don't dismiss it, you have to really, really think about a lot of stuff. It's hard. When the government more or less validates the need to think about this stuff, but doesn't give us the info we need to truly inform our thoughts, it's a real chore. But that's where we are. If you're paying attention, you're compelled to really dive in and consider things. So it's easier to just not pay attention.

The knowledge is out there if you truly want to find it. It's just not in curated YouTube videos and twitter threads. There's a reason not a single credible scientist pays attention to this, and it isn't because it's easier.
I don't know man. Did you see that one YouTube video of the creepy guy in his mom's basement? I really think he's finally found the proof!
Leonard H. Stringfield
NoahAg said:

guadalupeag said:

watty said:

One thing I'll add. I think one reason so many dismiss it all outright is that it's just so much easier. It's the easier option. If you don't dismiss it, you have to really, really think about a lot of stuff. It's hard. When the government more or less validates the need to think about this stuff, but doesn't give us the info we need to truly inform our thoughts, it's a real chore. But that's where we are. If you're paying attention, you're compelled to really dive in and consider things. So it's easier to just not pay attention.

The knowledge is out there if you truly want to find it. It's just not in curated YouTube videos and twitter threads. There's a reason not a single credible scientist pays attention to this, and it isn't because it's easier.
I don't know man. Did you see that one YouTube video of the creepy guy in his mom's basement? I really think he's finally found the proof!
The evidence in the form of information is in great abundance. Stuff like this:

"When he (Pres Eisenhower) said the main thing we had to fear (farewell speech) was the military industrial complex, he wasn't kidding, and he had the (ufo) subject matter we are talking about in mind. He was quite explicit about that."

-Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin US Army Signals Staff under Ike
NoahAg
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

NoahAg said:

guadalupeag said:

watty said:

"When he (Pres Eisenhower) said the main thing we had to fear (farewell speech) was the military industrial complex, he wasn't kidding, and he had the (ufo) subject matter we are talking about in mind. He was quite explicit about that."

That's a big reach. I've listened to the quote several times. Ike was warning against the US being in the "business of war." Essentially, what's been happening the last 70+ years. Aliens had nothing to do with his speech.
Leonard H. Stringfield
NoahAg said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

NoahAg said:

guadalupeag said:

watty said:

That's a big reach. I've listened to the quote several times. Ike was warning against the US being in the "business of war." Essentially, what's been happening the last 70+ years. Aliens had nothing to do with his speech.
But the evidence suggests something else. It's a big reach because we all have been programed to discount the reality. It's been extremely effective.
aggiephoenix02
Sorry, bro, that's a bridge too far…
TCTTS
AG
I haven't dived into this yet personally, just passing along...

Leonard H. Stringfield
aggiephoenix02 said:

Sorry, bro, that's a bridge too far…
Have patience.....I probably wore those same shoes at one point.
TCTTS
AG
AgBQ-00
AG
TCTTS said:

watty
AG
I certainly admit that I don't understand a lot of the stuff Ashton says, but the way he is always claiming "ABSOLUTE UNDENIABLE PROOF" of everything is such a turn off.
Leonard H. Stringfield
TCTTS
AG
Ashton might very well be onto something in the long run, but yeah, this is now the second or third time he's gone off on one of his insane, celebratory tirades, only to have to embarrassingly walk it all back the next day…

Leonard H. Stringfield
Tim Burchett Introduces Bill to Declassify UAP Files
TCTTS
AG
Finally.

Between this and the one-two punch of James Fox's new documentary landing around the same time, waves will hopefully be made, and news will begin to pickup again...

Quote:

It is my honor and my duty to share this information with you now: my new book, IMMINENT: Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs will be published by William Morrow in August 2024.

IMMINENT is my call to action. The stakes could not be higher.

This is an accurate portrayal of events as they happened. This book underwent a 9-month U.S. Government security review, and I had a senior member of AATIP review the manuscript to ensure everything is exact and authentic. This is more than "my story," it is "our story," and I wrote it for you, the public, so that there is no question as to what we are dealing with, and what the future might bring. After reading it, I think it will be clear why this topic is so incredibly important.

You can preorder it now, and sign up for emails to stay in the loop at https://luiselizondo-official.com/book/
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG

Agristotle
AG
Maybe with this book, Elizondo, like Kasparov, becomes too famous to kill.
Redstone
AG
Came across this tweet and was about to post it here, but you did so first.
AgBQ-00
AG

Preview of upcoming Shawn Ryan interview about USOs and UAP disclosure. Should be interesting
Redstone
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield
Nazca Alien Mummy Update
Leonard H. Stringfield
Danny Sheehan Reveals TRUTH Behind Luis Elizondo's Threat
Leonard H. Stringfield
Dr. Garry Nolan Reveals THREAT Against Himself

You know you are over the target when they start shooting live ammo.
Redstone
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield
Congressman Garcia Moves to Revamp UFO Disclosure Act
TCTTS
AG

Leonard H. Stringfield
Lotta btu's for some weather balloons huh?

Amazing time to be alive.
redline248
AG
Regarding that last tweet, I would venture to say you could roll out irrefutable proof of alien bodies and most people would not be bothered to give a ****, still. Unless it closes down Starbucks or disconnects their wifi...
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Shouldn't we wait for actual proof/evidence before making statements like that? Or are we supposed to just take the government's word for it?

Congress has something crazy like a 10% approval rating. WHY WONT PEOPLE LISTEN TO CONGRESS??? lol
redline248
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Shouldn't we wait for actual proof/evidence before making statements like that? Or are we supposed to just take the government's word for it?

Congress has something crazy like a 10% approval rating. WHY WONT PEOPLE LISTEN TO CONGRESS??? lol
I'm not taking anyone's word for anything. I'm just saying if there was actual proof, I believe people still won't care. I continue to strongly doubt the existence of aliens, or other forms of NHI, flying aircraft around our planet.
Leonard H. Stringfield
A Scientific Paper on Maria Just Published

This story just keeps hanging in there..

Agristotle
AG
In our highly polarized nation, I'm not sure what qualifies as "proof" anymore.
Rocagnante
AG
Agristotle said:

In our highly polarized nation, I'm not sure what qualifies as "proof" anymore.

Whatever Taylor Swift says is the truth.
First Page Refresh
Page 107 of 107

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.