Tom Brady Roast: Netflix

17,657 Views | 145 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by G.I.Bro
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else watching? Brady looks like he didn't expect to be made fun of the entire night, but it's been outstanding.
idAg09
This is awesome!!!!
idAg09
Lucked into it when it started. Every minute has been awesome. Only thing that can top this is Antonio Brown dropping by
Sazerac
AG
Hilarious
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Tony Hinchcliffe and Andrew Schulz have been my favorite so far.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Nikki Glasser killed it.
G.I.Bro
Did they tell Kevin hart 2 minutes before show time that he was allowed to use the f word and he just decided to use it every other word?
Petrino1
G.I.Bro said:

Did they tell Kevin hart 2 minutes before show time that he was allowed to use the f word and he just decided to use it every other word?
Yea Kevin wasnt the best host tonight. Seemed drunk or something.
G.I.Bro
Petrino1 said:

G.I.Bro said:

Yea Kevin wasnt the best host tonight. Seemed drunk or something.

His joke about leaving his wife and kids to go 8-9 was pretty damn good
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I thought Kevin babysitting Gronk during his set was hilarious. "Sound it out."
aggierogue
AG
Brady went hard at the end. Was entertaining. I didn't catch the first half.
TCTTS
AG
I'm 18 minutes in and have been legit shocked, more times than I can count, at the things they're saying straight to Brady's face. This is incredible.
So refreshing to see this kind of comedy in today's culture. Netflix gained a lot respect from me.
TyHolden
AG
Bennifer drinking again?

TyHolden
AG
How about this one???

TyHolden
AG
and here Tom shoots down the father of A&M's greatest intro song....pretty funny yeah

TyHolden
AG

G.I.Bro
Aaron Hernandez catching a lot of shots tonight
TyHolden
AG
G.I.Bro said:

Aaron Hernandez catching a lot of shots tonight
TyHolden
AG
OMG...I will watch this soon. Didn't pull any punches. Wow. I'm shocked.

TyHolden
AG
Great...NSFW

TyHolden
AG
more NSFW...

TCTTS
AG
"COMEDY IN AMERICA IS BACK"

Honestly? After that, it kind of really does feel that way. The whole thing was so damn good, so "over the line," and such a breath of fresh air, that it genuinely feels like whatever restrictor plate has been on comedy for the past ten years or so just broke. It was almost cathartic. I can't remember the last time my face hurt from laughing so hard, but man it feels good.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
TCTTS said:

Honestly? After that, it kind of really does feel that way. The whole thing was so damn good, so "over the line," and such a breath of fresh air, that it genuinely feels like whatever restrictor plate has been on comedy for the past ten years or so just broke. It was almost cathartic. I can't remember the last time my face hurt from laughing so hard, but man it feels good.

Highly recommend for everyone to check out Kill Tony that never has. It's Tony Hinchcliffe's podcast/show where he draws comics names out of buckets and gives them 60 seconds to impress or embarrass themselves in front of a live audience in Austin. It's typically him, Brian Redban, and one other guest. If they do well, they get offered opening spots with one of the comics. Its exactly as unrestricted as last night, and even when the people bomb its still a whole lot of fun, due to Tony and crew roasting them like you saw last night.
Petrino1
TyHolden said:

Bennifer drinking again?

I thought everyone killed it up there, Gronk and Belichick were hilarious. But wow, I was expecting a lot more from Ben Affleck. He wasn't funny at all and just kind of rambled the entire time. He looked a lot different than he did in the Dunkin Donuts commercial earlier this year.
Petrino1
Definitely Not A Cop said:

TCTTS said:

Highly recommend for everyone to check out Kill Tony that never has. It's Tony Hinchcliffe's podcast/show where he draws comics names out of buckets and gives them 60 seconds to impress or embarrass themselves in front of a live audience in Austin. It's typically him, Brian Redban, and one other guest. If they do well, they get offered opening spots with one of the comics. Its exactly as unrestricted as last night, and even when the people bomb its still a whole lot of fun, due to Tony and crew roasting them like you saw last night.
I had never heard of Hinchcliffe until last night. I thought he killed his roast part. I looked him up and saw that he was a writer for a lot of the previous Comedy Central Roasts. Which makes a lot of sense given how good he was and how comfortable he looked on stage.
suburban cowboy
AG
Can't wait to watch this.

Tony Hincheliffe deserves a lot of credit for saving comedy with what he's done through Kill Tony. Rogan deserves a ton of credit as well.'

I did watch Bert & Tom's bit which was not good. Wish they'd went with Bill Burr instead of them.
Mike Elko
AG
Jeffrey Ross is the best. National treasure. Perfect roaster.
Petrino1
TyHolden said:

I find it interesting that out of all the shots thrown at Brady in this roast, multiple jokes about his ex wife sleeping with her Jiu-Jitsu instructor, being a bad father/husband, his career etc, the one thing that seemed to trigger him was that one joke about him giving Robert Kraft a massage! It wasnt even that brutal of a joke compared to everything else that was said.

After Brady said that to Jeff Ross I was worried that he wouldn't be cut out for this roast, but he seemed to take everything else in stride after that one moment. What an odd reaction by Brady that was.
G.I.Bro
Petrino1 said:

TyHolden said:

I find it interesting that out of all the shots thrown at Brady in this roast, multiple jokes about his ex wife sleeping with her Jiu-Jitsu instructor, being a bad father/husband, his career etc, the one thing that seemed to trigger him was that one joke about him giving Robert Kraft a massage! It wasnt even that brutal of a joke compared to everything else that was said.

After Brady said that to Jeff Ross I was worried that he wouldn't be cut out for this roast, but he seemed to take everything else in stride after that one moment. What an odd reaction by Brady that was.

I thought he was protecting Jeff Ross bc I wouldn't be surprised if Kraft had him killed for going too far over the line
Infection_Ag11
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

TCTTS said:

Joe Rogan/Tucker Carlson crashing the Kill Tony podcast a few weeks ago is one of the funniest things you'll ever watch

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
G.I.Bro said:

Petrino1 said:

TyHolden said:

I thought he was protecting Jeff Ross bc I wouldn't be surprised if Kraft had him killed for going too far over the line

I'm not sure if it was a staged reaction that just didn't land, or if Kraft was just on the list of things Brady didn't want to be talked about. There were no kid kissing jokes either, I'm assuming he didn't want his kids joked about at all either.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.