The animistic religion of the Dogon people

760 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Dogon people of Mali practice an animistic religion that emphasizes the connection between the living world and the spiritual world of gods and ancestors. The Dogon religion includes a creator god called Amma, who is also known as Amen. Amma is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. The Dogon also believe in ancestral spirits called the Nommo, or "Water Spirits".

Fascinating story regarding the Dogon and their religions beliefs etc...

UTExan
Just the culture we live in but I read that as

"Antisemitic Religion of the Doggone People".
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Leonard H. Stringfield
It certainly is an amazing time to be alive and see all this unfolding.
CrackerJackAg
AG
I don't know. That has been around in a thousand cultures a thousand times over. Plain ol' paganism and barbarity in general.

Leonard H. Stringfield
CrackerJackAg said:

I don't know. That has been around in a thousand cultures a thousand times over. Plain ol' paganism and barbarity in general.

It may not be absolute proof of the extraterrestrial reality, but it is some compelling evidence.
PuertoRiCowboy
Do not look into occult practices you are opening a box you do not want to look into
BrazosDog02
AG
But I DO want to look into it. Part of deciding if your truth is the truth is testing it.

This and other religious beliefs is fascinating to me. It's part of the reason I've found my own faith to be a bit narcissistic. I've never followed anything other than Christianity but I've also never been so attached to it that I truly feel it's the "right" religion. As soon as I get comfortable with God and Jesus, I rabbit hole into an ancient religion and think "well, maybe we're just another cog in the desire of humanity to make sense of that which makes no sense". Maybe none ours are right or maybe we are all right. Thanks for that video. I'm going to watch it when I have time to really think about it.
Leonard H. Stringfield
BrazosDog02 said:

But I DO want to look into it. Part of deciding if your truth is the truth is testing it.

This and other religious beliefs is fascinating to me. It's part of the reason I've found my own faith to be a bit narcissistic. I've never followed anything other than Christianity but I've also never been so attached to it that I truly feel it's the "right" religion. As soon as I get comfortable with God and Jesus, I rabbit hole into an ancient religion and think "well, maybe we're just another cog in the desire of humanity to make sense of that which makes no sense". Maybe none ours are right or maybe we are all right. Thanks for that video. I'm going to watch it when I have time to really think about it.
10 yrs ago I wouldn't have. Much has changed. Occultic means hidden. There is nothing more hidden in terms of it's ramifications than the extraterrestrial cover-up.
Leonard H. Stringfield

More fascinating evidence here.
Leonard H. Stringfield

Lots of compelling evidence...
Leonard H. Stringfield
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.