Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,169,971 Views | 49206 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Foreverconservative
VegasAg86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiehawg said:

Those were not "mistakes" Andy. They were deliberate as there was no Woods file done before the application. That warrant application went through, or to be more precise "around" the usual procedures even bypassing certain people normally in that chain that were not within the cabal, to get the application completed and filed ASAP.

The only thing McCabe regrets is that they did not cover their tracks better and for longer.

LOL, yep, I'm pretty sure he's most upset about getting caught. No regrets about what he did.
fasthorse05
You know, Smith isn't a thing of beauty.

He'd definitely make a stick horse buck!

I guess his political zeal is his passion in lieu of other options.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
VegasAg86 said:

aggiehawg said:

Those were not "mistakes" Andy. They were deliberate as there was no Woods file done before the application. That warrant application went through, or to be more precise "around" the usual procedures even bypassing certain people normally in that chain that were not within the cabal, to get the application completed and filed ASAP.

The only thing McCabe regrets is that they did not cover their tracks better and for longer.

LOL, yep, I'm pretty sure he's most upset about getting caught. No regrets about what he did.
It was unraveling when Trump fired Comey leaving McCabe in the spotlight. Which he could not withstand, not with his top aide Lisa Page and her lover Strzok chatting about it like a day at the beach.
nortex97
AG
It's still unraveling, with more disclosures/ramifications/legal actions taken through to this present day.

Quote:

Again, the reason Biden (illegally) raided Trump is because Trump declassified (via memo on 1/19/2021) and kept his personal copy of his Crossfire Hurricane presidential records.

Biden, through his Deputy Counsel White House Jonathan Su, waived Trump's claim of executive privilege.

Biden AG Merrick Garland personally approved the raid.

These Crossfire Hurricane records are devastating to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, and so many others.

They made up the Russian collusion hoax in 2016.

Because Russia almost certainly hacked Hillary's home server.

Evidencing her Clinton Foundation foreign corruption as Obama's Secretary of State.

If Russia leaked the hacked material before the election, Hillary wanted to blame a Trump dirty campaign trickfalsely accusing him of colluding with Russia.

Conspiracy theory?

51 former intel agents, working with the CIA, ran the same play with Hunter's laptop of Biden's foreign corruption in 2020.

This is a criminal conspiracy.

Trump could have publicly disclosed these declassified Crossfire Hurricane records in his civil lawsuit versus Hillary over the Russian-collusion hoax

Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, a Democrat operative who bashed Trump on Facebook, was forced to recuse from that case.

Six weeks later, Reinhart's clear bias against Trump (somehow) didn't matter anymore. Reinhart approved Biden's (through Garland and Jay Bratt, now Jack Smith's counselor) unprecedented, unnecessary, and unlawful raid on Trump.

For presidential records Trump was allowed to have in the Office of the Former President, per the Presidential Records Act.

In other words, Obama and Biden have politicized and weaponized law enforcement and intel agencies to interfere in the 2016, 2020, and 2024 presidential elections against Trump.

Because Obama and Biden know Trump has the goods on their ongoing Russian-collusion criminal conspiracy.

The Trump 47 DOJ must deliver severe consequences.

Ellis Wyatt
There is not a single democrat on this board, in DC, or on the planet that wants to know the truth.

What a corrupt anti-American organization.
will25u
nortex97
AG
I am confused though. If he has them…why hasn't he released a bunch?

The whole theory that he is sitting on these makes sense in terms of driving them mad, but it doesn't in terms of 'wtf is he sitting on them 4 years later?'
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
nortex97 said:

The whole theory that he is sitting on these makes sense in terms of driving them mad, but it doesn't in terms of 'wtf is he sitting on them 4 years later?'
What if he is holding them for an October surprise? That is the only reason I could see he's keeping them close to his vest assuming he has it.
Double Talkin' Jive...
Ellis Wyatt
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

nortex97 said:

What if he is holding them for an October surprise? That is the only reason I could see he's keeping them close to his vest assuming he has it.
The DOJ and swamp would say he's lying and the MSM would refuse to cover it.
nortex97
AG
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

nortex97 said:

My two cents would be that nothing he has done over the course of his adult life makes that…plausible. He's sitting on some bombshell info to release it in late 2024? I like the guy and respect that he is a fairly smart person but I don't think that makes sense, or fits etc.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Fuzzy Dunlop said:

nortex97 said:

The DOJ and swamp would say he's lying and the MSM would refuse to cover it.
I don't disagree with you there. It's possible he sat on it his first term and was planning to use it during his second term. He wasn't re-elected so he's planning to use it during the campaign.

I don't really believe he has this but, if he does have it, it's the only sense I can make of it.
Double Talkin' Jive...
TRADUCTOR
President Trump does not need to reveal his cards...watching while the dirty vile corrupt Democrats are stumbling and revealing all their own cards of crimes and lies. He will walk back into the White House untouched, grab his clubs, and go make his early tee time; par the course and then give an ad hoc hour long press conference focused on MAGA BABY.
captkirk
AG
nortex97 said:

Insurance against the big steal?
nortex97
AG
The big O'Keefe stuff this week all goes back to the intelligence community operation against Trump from 2016 etc, leading to Crossfire Hurricane/Mueller etc.
Quote:

O'Keefe Media Group's bombshell undercover footage supports earlier reports by investigative journalists Michael Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi, and Alex Gutentag that revealed how the American intelligence community illegally ran a spy operation against then-candidate Trump's presidential campaign in 2016 and illegally acquired intelligence that was later used to justify the Federal Bureau of Investigation (@FBI) official probe, "Crossfire Hurricane," which in turn led to Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation that ultimately did not find evidence of Russia collusion by the 2016 Trump campaign.

Contractors like Fseisi hold the duty to withhold sharing confidential or national security information. In denying his statements, Fseisi may have realized he could be held liable for violating internal agency provisions and federal laws like the Executive Agency ethics provisions, which restrict what he may share with others outside of his contracted-to agency. Additionally, any government worker or agency head who withheld information from a superior (i.e. President Trump) may violate: (a) obstruction of justice by deception (18 USC 1512); (b) conspiracy to obstruct (18 USC 371); and false statements (18 USC 1001). Agency regulations may also provide offenses related to insubordination, reflecting poorly on the agency in public, or misrepresentation or dishonesty.
nortex97
AG
Peak mueller cover up regarding predicate to warrants to spy on congressional staff in 2017 to keep tabs on who might be circling the truth;

Quote:

Jason Foster has filed an interesting "motion to intervene" in a court filing against the DOJ effort to keep the legal rationale for a 2017 subpoena hidden.

Mr. Jason Foster was one of Chuck Grassley's congressional lawyers on the Senate Judiciary Committee, and a key Grassley research staffer when the background of the DOJ/FBI Spygate operation against Donald Trump was at its apex.

In a COURT FILING, Jason Foster notes, in September 2017, the DOJ requested and received a court order which it leveraged against Google and Big Tech to gain access to the phone and electronic data of House and Senate staff members. The DOJ then filed Non Disclosure Orders (NDOs) blocking the notification of the target(s), in this example Mr. Foster himself.

Foster wants to know what justification the DOJ gave the judge to get the warrants and subpoena.The Mark Warner and James Wolfe leak of the FISA application to media was one of the biggest untold stories of the 2017 Trump targeting and DC coverup operation. Factually, the media had the full and unredacted FISA application from March 17, 2017, throughout all of their pretense reporting, as if they didn't know the details.

The greatest likelihood is that Mueller's team, headed by Andrew Weissmann, wanted to keep tabs on who in Washington DC was circling the truth. The subpoena against Jason Foster and other House and Senate committee lawyers and staff would help the DOJ keep tabs on who knew the details at a very key time in the coverup operation.

Within Main Justice, DOJ at the time Andrew Weissmann (Mueller team) would want to know what Chuck Grassley and Devin Nunes had uncovered, and who would potentially be assisting them.

The DOJ search warrants, in Sept 2017 (the warrants of interest to Jason Foster), likely do not relate directly to the James Wolfe investigation, despite the timeline being very similar. U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu, from the USAO in Washington DC, was conducting the Wolfe investigation, and the Washington Field Office (WFO), FBI Agent Brian Dugan was the lead investigative unit. These subpoenas were something else.
SPF250
AG
Has Mueller been seen publicly recently or is he squirreled away in some dementia ward somewhere?
richardag
Well at least we know Amjad Fseisi was working for the CIA.
CIA confirms contractor in damning footage was employed by agency but denies his claims about the agency's approach to Trump
quote from the article
  • IA spokeswoman confirmed to O'Keefe that Fseisi, listed on his now-scrubbed LinkedIn page as a Virginia-based manager at Deloitte, formerly worked for the agency but called his allegations "ridiculous.
So the Russian collusion pushed by top officials, looking at you Brennan, was complete utter lies, but Fseisi's allegations are ridiculous. I am highly skeptical of anything the leaders of the CIA, FBI & DOJ say. You, the leaders, have lost my trust in those agencies.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
richardag
nortex97 said:

Peak mueller cover up regarding predicate to warrants to spy on congressional staff in 2017 to keep tabs on who might be circling the truth;

Quote:

Jason Foster has filed an interesting "motion to intervene" in a court filing against the DOJ effort to keep the legal rationale for a 2017 subpoena hidden.

Mr. Jason Foster was one of Chuck Grassley's congressional lawyers on the Senate Judiciary Committee, and a key Grassley research staffer when the background of the DOJ/FBI Spygate operation against Donald Trump was at its apex.

In a COURT FILING, Jason Foster notes, in September 2017, the DOJ requested and received a court order which it leveraged against Google and Big Tech to gain access to the phone and electronic data of House and Senate staff members. The DOJ then filed Non Disclosure Orders (NDOs) blocking the notification of the target(s), in this example Mr. Foster himself.

Foster wants to know what justification the DOJ gave the judge to get the warrants and subpoena.The Mark Warner and James Wolfe leak of the FISA application to media was one of the biggest untold stories of the 2017 Trump targeting and DC coverup operation. Factually, the media had the full and unredacted FISA application from March 17, 2017, throughout all of their pretense reporting, as if they didn't know the details.

The greatest likelihood is that Mueller's team, headed by Andrew Weissmann, wanted to keep tabs on who in Washington DC was circling the truth. The subpoena against Jason Foster and other House and Senate committee lawyers and staff would help the DOJ keep tabs on who knew the details at a very key time in the coverup operation.

Within Main Justice, DOJ at the time Andrew Weissmann (Mueller team) would want to know what Chuck Grassley and Devin Nunes had uncovered, and who would potentially be assisting them.

The DOJ search warrants, in Sept 2017 (the warrants of interest to Jason Foster), likely do not relate directly to the James Wolfe investigation, despite the timeline being very similar. U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu, from the USAO in Washington DC, was conducting the Wolfe investigation, and the Washington Field Office (WFO), FBI Agent Brian Dugan was the lead investigative unit. These subpoenas were something else.

quote from the article
  • DOJ has kept sealed their "legal rationale" for targeting the communications of congressional staff attorneys for GOP oversight
another quote
  • Democracy dies in darkness
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
GenericAggie
AG
Serious question. If these are appointed people, when an R gets in there, just fire them.
richardag
GenericAggie said:

Serious question. If these are appointed people, when an R gets in there, just fire them.
Agreed. If appointed, yes fire those that abused their power.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
fasthorse05
Just a little election update.

Quote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2024-presidential-contest-looming-georgia-205322126.html
and Raffensberger is such wanker.

Quote:

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
fasthorse05 said:

Just a little election update.

Quote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2024-presidential-contest-looming-georgia-205322126.html
and Raffensberger is such wanker.

Quote:

Yes he is a wanker. He went to the 11th Circuit to avoid giving even very limited testimony in the January bench trial of the long running Curling v. Raffensperger federal court case, claiming he was too busy.
fasthorse05
I've come to believe that Raffensberger and Kemp are in cahoots together in some form or fashion.

It's possible (probable) they both made illegal coin from the last election and Raffensberger said I'll handle any of the nasty PR issues.

OTOH, I'm certain Kemp knows what's going on, but Raffensberger is on his own.

This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
fasthorse05 said:

I've come to believe that Raffensberger and Kemp are in cahoots together in some form or fashion.

It's possible (probable) they both made illegal coin from the last election and Raffensberger said I'll handle any of the nasty PR issues.

OTOH, I'm certain Kemp knows what's going on, but Raffensberger is on his own.

The Curling case was filed when Kemp was Sec of State and orgiginally about DREs before the decision was made to acquire Dominion for state wide use. Petition was thereafter amended to include the multiple issues with the Dominion system that still violated state law.

And FTR, Kemp was Sec of State when the main servers with all of the 2018 election information stored on them were "accidentally" deleted.
fasthorse05
I didn't know that about Kemp.

However, that's just red meat for the press in GA, not to mention the benighted Dems wanting to imprison or kill conservatives. I just can't believe your last piece of information hasn't been reprinted 1000 times.

Perhaps it's a GBI issue similar to the FBI/NSA/CIA with our politicians, meaning the GBI has information on both parties. Unless it's Cali or NY, I can't see a state investigative operation doing that.

Long story short, what a scumbag.
This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
That deletion was the subject of a Stacey Abrams suit, IIRC, she lost.
fasthorse05
Georgia is being led by two POS crooked politicians.

I've got to admit, Raffensberger easily on par with with any of our Dem politicians.

Quote:

This is backed by data.
will25u
Thread. I'll post the other tweets in the trial thread.

will25u
Throwback Thursday, but on a Friday.

nortex97
AG
One of the all time greats of treason/espionage/liars right there.
Ellis Wyatt
nortex97 said:

One of the all time greats of treason/espionage/liars right there.
Yet she's never been touched and Donald Trump has been harassed non-stop and had his constitutional rights shredded repeatedly.
Foreverconservative
Hillary swears she was scandal free her entire career
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
First Page Refresh
Page 1406 of 1406

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.