Just Shut Up And Get The Vaccine!! It'll Be Fine

14,044 Views | 153 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by fasthorse05
jeremy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fasthorse05 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Jock 07 said:

BudFox7 said:

I remember when this site was deleting threads like this and others, and propping up the "Dr Tag" branch covidians.

Don't forget the branch covidian board. I don't always get banned but when I do it's on the branch covidian board for spreading "misinformation"

They passed out bans to a couple of the doctors that weren't willing to just regurgitate the bull**** that a bunch of others were from the media and government. That stupid COVID board was a giant circle jerk of unoriginal doctors and people that were regurgitating media/gov't propaganda and continue to be shown were DEAD WRONG!!
In fairness to some of the docs in America, due to the ACA (still laugh at "Affordable" Healthcare Act) forcing so many docs to become employed in 2014, rather than what they have been since the founding of the country, self-employed doctors, nearly 100% of the employers were forcing the doctors to say and do the governments bidding. I know Baylor hospital was horrible about it and I'm sure all of the others in the country were just as bad.

Once you force previously self-employed humans into employment, they have to tow-the-line or else it's unemployment. Got some really good doc friends that retired in the last two years and unloaded in the last six months. BTW, both of them believed there would be a fairly large cancer increase in the years after 2021. Just gotta go check the facts of '23.

No "fairness" given. Those "doctors" chose their money and jobs over the lives of people who trusted them. I cannot respect or try to "see their side of that decision."

So many doctors I talked to refused to even do a little research on their own.

waitwhat?
fasthorse05 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Jock 07 said:

BudFox7 said:

I remember when this site was deleting threads like this and others, and propping up the "Dr Tag" branch covidians.

Don't forget the branch covidian board. I don't always get banned but when I do it's on the branch covidian board for spreading "misinformation"

They passed out bans to a couple of the doctors that weren't willing to just regurgitate the bull**** that a bunch of others were from the media and government. That stupid COVID board was a giant circle jerk of unoriginal doctors and people that were regurgitating media/gov't propaganda and continue to be shown were DEAD WRONG!!
In fairness to some of the docs in America, due to the ACA (still laugh at "Affordable" Healthcare Act) forcing so many docs to become employed in 2014, rather than what they have been since the founding of the country, self-employed doctors, nearly 100% of the employers were forcing the doctors to say and do the governments bidding. I know Baylor hospital was horrible about it and I'm sure all of the others in the country were just as bad.

Once you force previously self-employed humans into employment, they have to tow-the-line or else it's unemployment. Got some really good doc friends that retired in the last two years and unloaded in the last six months. BTW, both of them believed there would be a fairly large cancer increase in the years after 2021. Just gotta go check the facts of '23.

Have any reading material on the part about doctors being forced into employment by the ACA? Not challenging it, I just hadn't heard that and every search I do is all about how great the ACA is. I'd like to learn more about that aspect.

Other confirmed docs are free to chime in with their own experiences, too.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
lb sand
AG
sleepybeagle said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

Like so much from 2020 to 2022...still almost doesn't feel real looking back.
The whole thing gets more surreal with the passage of time.

This was Lord of the Flies played out on a global scale.

Covidians smashed Piggy's' head in with a rock and set the whole island on fire.

Now we're at the part where the British naval officer sets foot on the beach, they snap back to reality and the tears start to flow.
So true. Now do climate change.
POTD
Stat Monitor Repairman
Covid was a crucible for some.
fullback44
AG
When I hike my leg up, I pee on a Covid hydrant
TxAgPreacher
S
I asked my first grader if she remembered people wearing masks and some people getting sick. She cant even remember it at all. She had no idea what I was talking about. Goes to show that the whole thing was overblown. Nobody in my family died of covid.

I only new one person who died, and he was one the crazies who never got out. Got the vax.

So out of the thousands of people I've known between facebook friends, coworkers, church family, only one died.

I know several who had heart problems after the vax. My cousin in his 20's is one of them. One friend had a major stroke after and his doctor told him it was because of the vax. He strictly told him not to get another.
texsn95
AG
techno-ag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

texsn95 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

texsn95 said:

Teslag said:

01agtx said:

You're playing Russian roulette either way. You may die from COVID, you may die from the shot. As for me, I'm taking my chances with COVID.

Who has died from the shot?
Safe and effective.

Man. Whatever happened to that guy? It's like he disappeared…never to be seen again…and totally ignoring all the stuff he constantly posted, as if he was a new person..
I heard he's touting EVs and Ukraine, but that may be just rumor...
Next thing you'll be telling me is that he's defrauding the taxpayer to buy new vehicles

*she

That came out in the Uke thread.
That may explain some things.
Not sure now, check this thread, post #7. https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/3179781/replies/58647581
fasthorse05
I tend to agree.

For about two years I couldn't understand how, or why, the medical profession chose to either be silent, or worse, openly lie.

I expect AMA to be corrupt and/or incompetent, but expected a lot of docs to stand up. Over time, with the help of some doctor friends, I realized the huge transformation in the industry after the government took charge and so many docs became employees of hospitals.

However, you're 100% correct.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
fasthorse05
I'll see what I can find and will have some docs send me some material.

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Psycho Bunny
texsn95 said:

techno-ag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

texsn95 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

texsn95 said:

Teslag said:

01agtx said:

You're playing Russian roulette either way. You may die from COVID, you may die from the shot. As for me, I'm taking my chances with COVID.

Safe and effective.

Man. Whatever happened to that guy? It's like he disappeared…never to be seen again…and totally ignoring all the stuff he constantly posted, as if he was a new person..
Next thing you'll be telling me is that he's defrauding the taxpayer to buy new vehicles

*she

Not sure now, check this thread, post #7. https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/3179781/replies/58647581
Maybe they share a TexAgs account, just like they share Facebook, X, and tiktok accounts.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

texsn95 said:

techno-ag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

texsn95 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

texsn95 said:

Teslag said:

01agtx said:

Safe and effective.

*she

Maybe they share a TexAgs account, just like they share Facebook, X, and tiktok accounts.

Hard pressed to believe a grown man would write "Just a reminder I have you blocked and I can't see your posts"

Crazier things have happened though.
RafterAg223
AG
fasthorse05 said:

I tend to agree.

For about two years I couldn't understand how, or why, the medical profession chose to either be silent, or worse, openly lie.

I expect AMA to be corrupt and/or incompetent, but expected a lot of docs to stand up. Over time, with the help of some doctor friends, I realized the huge transformation in the industry after the government took charge and so many docs became employees of hospitals.

However, you're 100% correct.
Doctors around the country who dared stand up to this farce were stripped of their privileges and black listed by the hospital systems that employed them. My father is a retired physician in a very large metro area. He still maintains his license, attends grand rounds regularly, and continues to be very active in the regional events and conferences for his specialty. He says that a lot of younger physicians that are now in charge of these organizations continue to perpetuate the whole mask charade at their luncheons, conferences, and events. They are also heavily bought in to the whole SJW, woke, gender affirmation etc... nonsense. What the rest of us and our kids will get to experience as time continues to pass, will be an ongoing erosion of standard of care in this country. The art of medicine is dying.
texsn95
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Psycho Bunny said:

texsn95 said:

techno-ag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

texsn95 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

texsn95 said:

Teslag said:

01agtx said:

Safe and effective.

*she

Hard pressed to believe a grown man would write "Just a reminder I have you blocked and I can't see your posts"

Crazier things have happened though.

Yep, weird deal all around, and he/she is a proven liar to boot.
fasthorse05
Been pretty busy the last couple of days.

This afternoon should be a little easier to hunt and find something for you.

Sorry for the delay.

FWIW, the first place I'll probably look is the Brownstone Institute https://brownstone.org/.

They've always had good, quality writing about the vaxx and pandemic and I haven't looked in about three weeks.
This is backed by data.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.